Chapter 4

Growing up isn't that easy, since you become a teen you get to know the darkness of the world, how cruel the world is. Taking responsibilities are only for brave people, it's like putting a glass of water in your head and walking above a thin rope in circus. Alas, looks like I read too much books of Shakespear. I'm tired and want to sleep but the stars won't let me. I heard the stars are the dead people whom you love. It's not true as always. I thought to myself and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey wake up today is your first day of work, c'mon!" I woke up by the sound of my brother. "Is today the day? Or what I wanna sleep " I said being half-slept. "Oh my sister please wake up I told my boss you will be there at time and if he doesn't see you I'll get fired!!" I brother started to talk a lot so I just jumped out of the bed and landed on the bathroom floor. "Ahh shit my butt hurts, shouldn't have jump that high" I said while rubbing my back.  "Great now come fast I'll be waiting" My brother disappeared after saying this. I just ignored it and went to shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Brother where you at?" Isaid being prepared, I just wore a flared jeans and red top being simple."Here! get in the car we'll go right now" my brother said as he shoved somebread in my mouth.

After some moments of driving we arrived to their house. My eyes when wide whenI looked at their giant Mansion. It looked more like a castle. There werebodyguards which game me Mafia vibes. "What da-"
"Don't" My brother cuts off my words because the CEO was coming! "Good morning Mr. Kimshe is Lee Minji my sister and the babysitter of your kids. I'm sure she iscapable of taking care of you two kids" My brother said and I really do hope Idon't break his trust. "No worries I'm sure she is capable of taking care of mykids too and don't be nervous Ms. Minji , you can now go inside and Mr. Minho let's go to the company together."He said in a calm way. Well I thought my heart would stop but luckily it didn't.Well he is more handsome than I thought and he is really kind, he can make anywomen's heart flutter. Wait what am I thinking? Ugh anyways where are the kidsI can't see any of them. I entered inside and it was hard to behave normalsince I was so overwhelmed by the looks of their mansion. I wish I hadsomething like this. I looked up just to see a big picture of a women who seemsto be the wife and their family pictures. I heard some sounds of heel soundsbehind me and when I turned around I saw his secretary standing. "Hello, youmust be Ms. Minji well I'm Secretary Nessa. I'm here to guide you to the houseand kids, also if you have any question just ask me I'll tell you if it'sanswerable" She spoke being decent. I want to tell her every single question Ihave but how? These question are so tough to ask. Anyways I'll just ask thesimple question which comes first. "Emm may I know where the kids are?" Iasked. "Ah sure they are at their playroom, right there" she pointed the doorwhere it was and I started to make my way to the door.  I saw two girls playing with dolls. Not gonnalie but I think those dolls aren't for kids. It looked so strange and scary."Hey kids" I said smiling and they just jumped and came running towards me"Hello!!!are you our new babysitter?" the girl with 2 braids asked as I nodded."My name is Aera" The girl in 2 braids said. "She is Aeri but she can't talk"She pointed her hand to the one braided girl who is Aeri. "I'm Minji and yournew babysitter" I also introduced to myself. "Btw how old are you both?" Iasked. "We both are 7!" Aera said. They are smart and pretty easy to controlwell that's what I thought. While I was talking to them I heard a knock on thedoor. "Come in!" I said, It was the secretary. "Ms. Minji I got an order fromboss that is to tell you the essential things I need to tell you and you needto know as you are one of the worker here." She said and I nodded. We sat inthe living room while the girls were playing in the room. "Here are some filesfilled with rules, make sure to memorize every points of the rules otherwiseyou will get fired." She said in a stern voice. "Ok ma'am I'll make sure tomemorize every line in it." I said as she smiled and said "today you don't haveto do anything you can go home but make sure to memorize it all within a week"She said smiling. I went in front of the main door as the guards opened thedoor and I left the mansion bidding goodbye to the kids. I started to walk onthe street and as my legs started to hurt I took a taxi and went home. "Ah itwas tiring!" I didn't even took off my shoes and fell on the couch. "aHHhHHhhwhat's this shit?" I said as I opened the files of rules to read. My eyes wentwide again looking at the amount of rules. "I won't even get any of these rulesin my head even in 7 years....." I thought of giving up but still read it. "Makesure to have good hygiene, good behavior in front of the kids, no drinking, nosmoking, wearing decent clothes, giving food in time, playing with them, come 5times a week, not allowed to enter any rooms expect kid's room, kitchen,dinning room, living room blah blah blah........." I started to read every rules oneby one.

It took me 2 hours to complete every points to read. I already feel like dying and Iwant to leave the job. Maybe that's why every babysitters left. And at thatmoment my brother came home. "Oh heyy Minji! How did you feel there?" he camecloser just to find me laying on the ground with my cloths I wore today. "Youdidn't even change anyways what's that file over there?" He took the file andhe himself wides his eyes. "what the heck?" He looked disappointed. "Even Ican't do these right....anyways I know you can do it" He smiled but I stared athim blankly. "Yeah yeah whatever I'm going to sleep" I yawned and he looked atme in a face which screamed *I'm done with everything in my life*. "Oh onething Mr. Kim Sojun the Chairmen of the company who is also the oldest brotherof Mr. Sejin are coming tomorrow so be careful." He said and I turned around."Why?" I asked. "He is pretty rude and really angry so I hope you don't makeany mistakes. He is not like his younger brother who is calm." He said makingme a bit scared as I'm pretty clumsy.

I couldn't sleep at night and started overthinking. I'm going to fulfill my goals. I want to be asresponsible as my brother. I don't want to be lazy anymore. I have a job and Iwill be able to prove myself that I can do anything.