Chapter 41

It's already morning, Lisa and Jennie were having their real breakfast after their make love session early in the morning because of Hornini.

Jisoo came at Jennie's mansion to have a free breakfast and also to tell Jennie that her secretary already resigned.

"Jennie, I have a question" Jisoo wiped her lips.

"What is it?" Lisa just watched them while eating peacefully

"How did you became Ella's father when Lisa was with Jongin that time when she got pregnant" She asked with curiosity, Jennie chuckled.

"Remember the time that i borrow her from Kai for a week before they left?" Jisoo nodded then Jennie smirked. "I fuck Lisa all the time then shoot my semen inside her, i didn't let any drops escape her pussy" The brunette bluntly said that causes Lisa to choke on her food.

"JENNIE KIM WATCH YOUR MOUTH, WE'RE EATING AND YOU'RE BEING BOLD" Lisa scolded then Jisoo laughed at what Jennie said.

"oh gosh this brat" she shook her head then wiped her tears while Jennie apologize to Lisa who just raised her voice at her earlier causing the older to shut her mouth.

"gotta go now Lisa and Jenduek, See u when i see u" Jisoo left then Jennie gulp while watching her girlfriend stood up to wash the dishes.

Jennie followed her from behind, looking down while fidgeting her fingers silently.

"what do you want?" Lisa asked as she felt Jennie's presence behind her. Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist then buried her face on Lisa's back.

"I'm sorry baby, i didn't mean it" She pouted even though Lisa can't see her face

"okay?" Lisa replied coldly

"forgive me baby please, it won't happen again I'll behave now" Jennie started to sob, Lisa washed her then sighed and rolled her eyes before turning around.

Jennie buried her face on Lisa's neck while continue crying. Lisa caressed her back gently.

"Stop crying, you're forgiven" Jennie look up at her while sobbing, Lisa wiped her tears and Jennie just pout. "Don't do that again especially when we're eating understood?" She nodded then pouted at Lisa.

"i want kiss" Lisa pecked her lips

"prepare yourself now you have work, then take me to Kim's Residence I'll play with Ella"

"aye aye ma'am"

•••

"Bye take care" Lisa kissed Jennie's  lips then bit her lower lip "behave Kim." Jennie nodded.

"you'll come at my office later right?"

"Yeah, I'll bring lunch for you coz i know you won't eat" Jennie chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, see you later hun"

LISA'S POV

i got out from Jennie's car then enter their mansion, i heard giggles from the living room so i went their then saw my adorable daughter giggling while Dad was playing with her. Mom was watching them they're so cute, i took my phone then capture them.

"Hey mom, dad" I approached them then hugged mom. Ella crawl towards me asking me to carry her so i did.

"Hey sweetie, where's Jennie?" Dad asked as he fix his self.