Chapter 32

JONGIN'S POV

I got up from my bed while stretching my body, while stretching i felt something or someone stir on my side causing me to turn around then saw my goddess girlfriend sleeping peacefully on my bed while hugging my pillow.

I smiled then peck her forehead, I grab my phone on my dark oak nightstand then open my camera, I angle my phone on Lisa then capture it.

"In every angle you're still gorgeous" i mumbled then shook my head still smiling.

"Staring is a crime Mister" She suddenly mumble then open her eyes slowly causing me to chuckle.

"Well it's not my fault that I'll wake up with a goddess with me" I shrugged then lay on my side facing her. I use my hand as a support then stare at her.

"Stop that sweet words of yours" She mumbled then scoot closer to me, she snuggle her head on my chest while hugging my waist, i did the same on my other arm then kiss her head.

"I love you" I mumbled then she look up at me, she blushed then buried her face on my chest again.

"Love you toooo" she replied back then we heard a knock on my door causing us to look at it, waiting for a voice to know who is it.

"KIM JONGIN! GET UP NOW BEFORE I KICK THIS DOOR OF YOURS!!" Lisa and I suddenly jolted out of the bed when Jennie started shouting and banging on the door.

"I SWEAR IF YOU DIDN'T OPEN THIS SHIT I'LL TELL MOM TO LEAVE YOU HERE AND LET YOU BUY YOUR OWN ATTIRE!!" Jennie shouted from the top of her lungs as if I'm deaf. Lisa approach the door while i fix our bed.

"ARGHH COME OUT N-" I heard Jennie stop shouting when Lisa opened the door, i shook my head then continue fixing.

End of Jongin's POV

JENNIE'S POV

"ARGHH COME OUT N-" I stop shouting when the door opened revealing my lovely soon to be wife, i got starstruck when i saw her on wearing her silky pyjamas, i also see that she's not wearing a bra.

Oh shit she'll be the death of me

"Eyes up here Rubyjane" Lisa chuckled that sounds music to my ears. "You're drooling" She added while smirking at me.

I shook my head to then wipe my fake drool then look up at her properly.

"So why are you shouting this early?" Her mood changes as she crossed her arms while raising her right eyebrow. I gulped, i was really not in the mood because she won't sleep with me again.

"N-nothing i was in a hurry that's why" I mumbled enough for her tp hear while lowering my head.

"Really? Don't you know I'm here?" She asked again then i shook my head.

"I t-thought you w-were at your mans-ion" I replied while stuttering still not looking on her eyes.

Seriously?why am i feeling scared?!

"Tskk what kind of reason is that?" She scoff while shaking her head then walk pass by me. I gulped then saw Kai got out from his bathroom.