Teil 5 (childhood trauma)

Mommy rannte gerade in den Raum hinein. "Leave her alone you ugly horny willow copy cat!!" Mommy screamed. I still didn't knew his name. He however froze and I was still on his lap. Mommy ran over to me and grabbed my big boobs, cause there wasn't enough space around my smol waist uwu. "Principal! We were studying for a biology project" the guy without a name said. "Yeah right. You were trying to flank my babygirl" mommy said as she was still holding me on my boobs and that really hurt qwq. For a short second I saw a Huge bumb in nameless guys pants, but I guess he just has really big stuffed pockets. "You will follow me in my office right this minute" mommy said to the guy. She took me by hand and helped me reach the stairs cause I'm such a smol bean. As she entered the office with the guy she tolled be stay outside and waait for her. While I was waiting and playing with my blond long hair I heard loud screams from the office as well as stuff falling to the ground. However, I decided to not say anything. When the guy went out his hair was completely messy and she looked as if he had just ran a marathon. "Now to you" mommy said and looked me in the eyes. "Come on in" she said and I followed. It looked really messy in here, for dome reason there were handcuffs and a old piece of plastic on the floor. Just for a short moment I turned my back on mommy and looked at pictures and as soon as I wanted to turn back around I couldn't see anything. Again. "So, I heard you haven't been following the school rules" mommy said. "I AM! It's not my fault I have huge mommy milkers):" *autsch* I felt a big pain on my huge ass. "Excuse le y/n, the only one with real mommy milkers, is me" I felt a tear coming out of my eye. "Do you hear me?" Mommy asked "yes" I said. The pain went on and no u bitches I will not spell out to you guys what happened cause it's weird now leave me alone and smash a tree idk. After my big phat ass was all red from all that happy play fight ((: mommy said "will you a be a good girl ffom now on?" "Yes mommy" I said all innocently. "Good, or I will punish you again" mommy said and with these words I went out.

The whole rest of the day I couldn't sit anywhere cause my huge ass was in such a pain qwq. This whole situation had me thinking about my dad. I remembered like it was just yesterday. My orchestra concert... I was supposed to play the harp, but I just entered puberty and my monster boobs were growing like crazy. Therefore I wasn't able to play the harp. I remember standing in front of all these people and the disappointment in my fathers eyes. After the concert, he clapped me on my shoulder but my monster boobs got in the way, so he just clapped my boobs. Since then, I remember the sound of the clapping on my boobs and it's been a desire to feel that clap again.... maybe some day.... the clap sounded just like mommy's claps.

While I was sinking into my thoughts I saw jason approaching me. "Jey y/n, what's up? You look tired" I got red, I never talk to boys cause I'm so innocent uwu "h-h-h-hey j-jason, y-yeah I-I kno-w" I stuttered. "Your stutter is cute, it makes you so innocent" jason said.... that was the last thing jason said. I only remember letting my head fall into Jason's lap and falling on something extremely ling and thick.

I woke up... but I couldn't move, however I could see, I looked around. Handcuffs? Long plastic thingys? Ropes? And a huge purple thing with little bumps on it? What is all that stuff? "So finally we see again huh?" I heard a really familiar voice say. The person who was talking came closer out of the closet (lol). It was the guy who mommy saved me from. "This time, your mommy can't safe you" ge said. I started to sweat. "Who are you?" I asked. "It's me luv.... can't you remember?" He said. He started to rip off a fake mask which he was wearing all along. As soon as he removed it I realized. "You are....!"