Teil 6 (Dadddy Harry is back)

"You are- " I gasped. The guy ran up to me and shut my mouth with his hand. "Y/N, I've been looking for you..." he whispered. "Your new mommy took you away from me..." he said, as I could feel his big veiny hands on my neck. "Now, y/n... you better stay quiet, if you don't want to get hurt" he said, while squeezing my neck tighter. In a weird way I liked that owo owo. He slowly released his hand and I managed to say his name. "Harry"

"Mmmmmmmmm (linnea🤨), I like it when you say my name" he whispered. He released his hand from my neck and grabbed my hands, I couldn't move, his huge monster dick was so big and I couldn't stand up under the pressure of it. "Harry? Why are you doing this??" I asked in fear. "Babygurl- I'm your daddy, I have to protect you". Instantly I thought of my father... he once said that.

I remember 5th grade, I just turned ten. I didn't think that he would cum (lol) to my first day of school. But when boys in my new class punched me with my own boobs qwq, I saw my dad running towards me. He grabbed me and slapped all the boys with my boobs. "DADDY!" I screamed in excitement. "Babygurl, I'm your daddy, I have to protect you"

Idk why, but when Harry said that, I felt really horny 😩. So I figured, why shouldn't I have my fun? Since I'm still a virgin, cause i cAn OnLy LoOsE mY ViRgIniTy tO A MaN, cAuSe TheRe Is nO DicK iN wOmEnS piLoW fiGhT. Because I know Harry so well, in the 2 Days we even met, I knew what his weak spot was. "Daddy!" I shouted. "Yes luv?" He asked. "I'm not a virgin anymore, cause I had pillowfights with mommy" I said. I saw rage in Harrys face. "YOUR FLOWER BELONGS TO MEEEEE" he screamed. I felt him grabbing my teeny tiny waist and she flipped me like a pancake, eventhough I am most certainly not a pancake (lol). Now I did get scared, but that fear turned into hornyness. Everything turned into hornyness. Even the forest outside looked horny. Harry put a blindfold around my eyes and I felt something HUGE on my ass. "Harry?" I almost moaned. "This will take a little longer luv" he said. I don't know how pillow fights work cause I never went to biology class uwu, my mind is at the current state of a 6 year old owo owo. Suddenly I felt something. Something really big. It hurt. So I screamed out loud. "Do you like it Babygurl?" He asked. I couldn't answer. I was in to much pain. "You're so tight 😩😩😩😩" Harry said.
And now my weird friends, taht read this for some reason idk, I will not write this for you.

I passed out, I woke up laying on a stage. There was a really long stick to which I was tied to. I looked around, I saw a lot of cameras and I only wore, very nice looking, langerie. Harry walked in. "Now luv, show me what you got. I was confused. He toed me of the stick but I was in a cage. "Dance with the stick" Harry said. So I did. I performed the life performance of taylor swifts caeography to "shake shake shake". Harry looked mad. Suddenly I heard a gunshot. A man, really good looking man, ran into the room and shot Harry in his knee. "Y/N!" The police officer screamed. "Watch out!"