Teil 4 (First day of school)

Edit: Okay so everyone was bullying me for speaking german in my stories so now imma speak English.

Mommy just let me go out of the bed and vanished into her own room. I stood up and climbed out of my new bed. I jumped down and my massive boobies hit the floor, that really hurt, but I didn't wanted to disturb mommy. So I ignored the pain and walked into the bathroom. As I looked in the mirror I sighed and looked at my teeny tiny nose who had a little little pimple, I never had a pimple in my life, so that was really confusing, maybe I could ask mommy. I decided to go shower, this door however was big enough for me to go through, probably because mommy has even bigger boobs than me qwq. I showered, while I did that I thought about the day that lays ahead of me. Since Mommy is my principal I will see her often at school. I finished showering and put on the close that were laying on my bed, I assume mommy put them there for me. Finally I tied my shoes, that were teeny tiny cause I'm such a small bean. I walked through the apartment and found mommy cooking in the kitchen. She was wearing a tight black dress with a deep deeeeep showing cleavage. She turned around with a pan in the hand and said "are u ready for school? I made you breakfast" and then she smiled. I smiled back and said "yes thank you mommy", as I said that I saw a smirk on her lips and she filled my food into a bowl. I sat down as she brought the food over. I couldn't help but to think of my father who, when I was a baby, also made me fold too. At that point I was to big to still drink milk, but I've stayed small ever since. Suddenly mommy started to feed me the food, I was confused but went with it. After I finished we went to her Cayenne Model 53672719 which was really big and we drove to my new school. Mommy let me out and tolled that I will be going to class 10 P. So I crawled out of the car and she dfove away. I tried my best at climbing up the stairs, but it was really hard to lift my monster boobies up every step. When I was almost up the last step I slipped cause I'm so quirky ): everyone outside laughed at me and I heard guys say "damn have you seen her boobs?" And the other guy said "nah bro- that's barely a C cup, trust me, I know how boobs look like" I looked at them but then started to cry, however suddenly a boy walked up to me. "Hey, is everything okay?" He asked, I got red "y-yy-y-y-y-y--yes" I said. "Good, come on up." He said as he lifted me up, "i'm jAsOn, what's your name?" He said and I got even more red "my name i-s-s y/n" I said as I brought my hair behind my ears. "Nice to meet you y/n" he said and grinned at me, "nice to-o-o m-ee-et you" I said and shyly looked up with my blue eyes. Jason helped me ti get to class and then left. As I entered the room everyone was staring at me, I don't understand why tho, I'm nothing special. The teacher saw me and tolled me to introduce. "H-H-Hello, m-my name-e is y-y/n, I just moved h-here, I'v-ve been tak-ken care o-o-f in a fost-er h-home before-e" everyone looked at me as if I was crazy. I turned to the teacher and she tolled me to sit down. I sat down next to this girl who was way prettier than me. However my boobs didn't fit under the table and I had to lay them on the desk. As the lesson continued I felt little pieces of paper being thrown into my hair, I turned around, it was a boy, who looked a little bit like daddy Harry. I opened one of the papers he threw over and it said "meet me at our spooooooot", I didn't knew where our spot was so I threw a paper letter back saying " uwuwuwuuwuwuuwuwu, where is our spot?? PS: you're cute qwqwqwqwqwqwqwq" he looked at me and I could feel him staring at my monster boobies. I got red. The teacher noticed us looking at each other and came over, "y/n, idc if your monster boobies are not your fault, it's your first day and I don't want you distracting the boys. Go to the principal" I should go to mommy? Okay. I've never been to a school cause I'm basically like a little kid. I searched for the principals office, until suddenly the boy in my class ran after me "Y/N!" I turned around, almost slapping him with my huge ass. "Ik we don't have a spot yet, but we could find one" *lip bite* he said, out of breath. "O-o-okay" I said. He grabbed my Wrist which made me feel unexpectedly smol uwu but he was about 4,10m so he was bigger than Harry. We ran away together into the biology room (ironically), in which nobody was. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and put me on his lap owo. "What are you doing stepbro?" I asked, he wasn't my step bro, this is just what I always heard my mom say when her step brother came over, so I assume it's normal. He didn't answer tho. Suddenly I felt an extremely big wiener and was confused. "What is that oni chan?" I asked. And he said "it's your biggest (biggest(;;; ) dream come true" he said and attempted to open my shirt. "STOP IT STEP BRO" I screamed but he didn't stop, my hands were so smool I couldn't get away): I almost gave up until I heard steps coming from outside. "Be quiet!" The guy said (we don't know the name lol) and suddenly the door opened... and there she was... Mommy.

Lmao lol. We hate rape that's why the boy will get his ass beat up so uhm yeah stay tuned!