Trouble In Paradise (Chapter 1)

Chapter 1

~Trouble In Paradise~

'Anne's POV'

*6 months have passed*

I called Nathan's phone again only to be sent to voicemail... again. "NATHAN JAMES SYKES. CALL ME BACK RIGHT NOW. You're starting to freak me out here! You said you would be home hours ago!" I shouted into the phone.

As soon as I hung up, I typed up another text message for him: Yes I did just call you again! Freaking answer my calls already! Or just send me a text!! I want to know that you're not lying dead in a ditch somewhere! I hit send and groaned in frustration. I hadn't seen Nathan or any of the boys in a week. For the past 2 months they had been doing crazy amounts of school tours and radio appearances trying to promote their boyband, The Wanted. I had been with them through it all, except for this week. My dad was really sick so I had decided to come home early and stay with my family. We had no idea what was wrong with him, but he had been in and out of doctor's appointments for the past two weeks. They wanted to collect as much information as possible before telling us anything. All we know is that it has to do with his heart. I was left to my imagination, and all of the things I was thinking that he could have were really bad. I just wanted to know that he would be all right. I sighed and walked into mine and Nathan's room. I had been sleeping here every night and then staying at my parents' house all day. It was really lonely over here since everyone's girlfriends had gone with them. They were all supposed to come home today but I hadn't heard anything from Nathan since he had texted that morning saying that they were on their way. I needed something to take my mind off of them. I turned the TV on and cuddled up under the blankets. Thankfully, Family Guy was on so I was able to sit there laughing my butt off and not spend my time worrying about Nathan.

An hour later I heard the front door opening. I flew off the bed and ran down the stairs. Everyone was walking in slowly carrying their bags and jackets. I grinned as Nathan's green eyes met mine. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. He chuckled and kissed me back, pulling me close. I was so glad that he was home safely! As we stood next to the door kissing I was knocked off balance causing me to pull away from Nathan's lips.

As I looked to see who it was I grimaced, of course. It was Tom and Sarah, why am I not surprised? She glared at me, "Why don't you try moving out of the way?"

This bitch really needed to get the Hell out of my life. "Why don't you try asking nicely for something for once in your fucking life?" I asked rolling my eyes and turning back to Nathan.

He laughed and rolled his eyes, "She's so annoying." He said pushing the hair away from my face and kissing me softly.

"Mhmmm." I said kissing him and reaching up to tangle my hands in his hair. As I felt around, I realized that he was wearing a beanie. I pulled away and pouted.

He pulled it off and laughed, "Sorry, it was freezing out there! It's snowing buckets!"

That reminded me, I smacked his arm. "Hey what was that for?!" He exclaimed rubbing his arm.

"You had me really worried! I want to know why you didn't at least send a text to tell me that you were okay!" I said with my hand on my hip.

Jay bumped my side and laughed, "Chill, it wasn't his fault babe."

"Shhh Jay, I want to hear it from Nathan." I said waving him off. He walked away laughing and shaking his head.

Nathan crossed his arms and grinned at me, "What now?!" I asked exasperatedly.

He stepped closer and slipped his hands into my back pockets pulling me right up to him, "You're just really adorable when you're mad." He said grinning at me.