The Last Time (Chapter 8)

Chapter 8

~The Last Time~

'Anne's POV'

I woke up to the feeling of someone's lips on my skin. I opened my eyes slowly before smiling at the pair of brown eyes that stared back at me. "Good morning," Tom mumbled ducking his head back down to kiss my collarbone again. His facial hair tickled me as he brushed his lips over my skin.

I laughed lightly before pulling his face back up towards mine, "Great morning." I replied with a grin before pressing my lips against his. He grinned against my lips and kissed me back touching my jaw lightly with his fingertips. As we pulled away we both smiled at each other.

"Still want to come to the studio today?" He asked sitting up.

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah I'm interested in hearing the new song! Chasing The Sun, right?"

He climbed out of bed and stretched, "Yup, it's one of my favorites so far."

I checked out his body as I climbed out of bed. His muscles, tan skin, and tattoos combined to make me feel very attracted to him. I stood across the room from him and just watched as he moved around. He glanced at me and laughed, "What?"

I caught my breath and walked towards him. "I'm just admiring the view..." I said honestly.

He cracked up, "I cannot believe you just admitted to that."

I shrugged, "You're hot Tom... I'm sure you already know it. Your fans are always freaking out about it."

He smirked, "Yes, but it changes things when you're telling me that I'm hot..." I stepped right up to him and slipped my hand onto his abs. "Oh, does it?" I asked innocently.

He bit his lower lip before crushing my lips with his. I laughed and pulled away, "You're insane. Now I'm going to get dressed before we go too far and we don't make it to the studio."

He groaned and planted one last kiss on my lips before I walked over to his closet where I had some of my clothes. "It's supposed to be cold out, might want to dress warmly." Tom said following me into the closet. He pressed his warm chest up against my back as he reached past me for a top. I shivered at the contact and as he stepped back he brushed his lips against my cheek. I turned around quickly, "Okay, you've got to stop doing that! I can't take it. Especially since we're about to leave the house with everyone.. You cannot do anything like this while we're out. Got it?" I spoke so fast, he looked stunned.

"Do anything like what?" He asked innocently.

I hit him lightly before turning back to pick out my clothes and he walked out of the closet laughing. I took a deep breath and pulled out a pair of grey pants, a crème lace cami, and a white trench coat. I shut the closet door and slipped the cami and pants on. As I opened the door and walked out Tom wolf whistled. I laughed and sat on the edge of the bed as I pulled on my favorite black heels.

"Aren't you gonna be cold?" He asked as he pulled on a black sweater over his white V-neck.

I rolled my eyes, "That's what this is for dummy." I replied as I slipped my arms through my Dorothy Perkins trench coat. (External Link for outfit)

He pouted and I rolled my eyes again as I walked into his bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

He came up behind me as I was finishing and he smiled, "You look amazing."

I met his gaze through the mirror and grinned, "You're such a sweetheart. Thank you."

He laughed and kissed my cheek, "Only telling the truth babe. Ready to go downstairs?"