Character Information

Name:

Phoebe McCoy

Superhero Name:

Lion Queen

Date of Birth:

Unknown

Age:

16 (Human)
116 (Narnia)

Species:

Goddess (Narnia)
Mutant (Human)

Physical appearance:

Human-

As a human, Phoebe has beautiful pale skin, she has bright blue eyes and light blonde hair. She keeps her hair shot and neat just touching her butt and she has a pair of beautiful pink lips. Her most distinctive feature are her lushes lips and her stunning eyes.

 Her most distinctive feature are her lushes lips and her stunning eyes

Real-

In her real form, she is a lion just like her father but she can turn into any animals in full form or half form.

Family:

Aslan (Father, Alive)
Unknown Mother
Edna McCoy (Adoptive Mother, Alive)
Norton McCoy (Adoptive Father, Alive)
Henry 'Hank' McCoy (Adoptive Brother, Alive)

Occupations:

Princess of Narnia
Research for CIA
Engineer of CIA
X-men (Soon)

Residents:

Covert CIA Research Base
Narnia (Formally)

Personality:

Phoebe was born in Narnia with her father, Aslan. She and her father were really close until the White Witch called war against her own people. Her father was sent away to the human world and getting adopted by McCoy's.

She instead went to college with Hank to at age five and she graduated age ten.

Phoebe is a very caring person to animals, she loves them much more than she loves them much more than she loves humans or mutants but not more than Hank or her father. Phoebe is quite childlike these childlike personality was seen when she scared Erik Lehnsherr.

She is also very brave having confronted many dangerous animals, which most of the time leans her scars from them, but thanks to her amazing healing ability the scars all healed.

Phoebe is kind to all meet her meets, she tends to see the good in everyone but if you try to harm the people she loves your basically died to her. She and Annie got along very well, but when she left and turned 'Evil' Phoebe no longer cares for her.

When Phoebe is around humans she tends to be more quiet and keeps to herself, barely speaking up.

However when she is near and gets to know other people different powers she is very open to herself to them. She even appears in her real form as she is more comfortable.

Love Interest:

Lorna Dane and Diana Xavier