11

Ah, Mcc, the event organized by scott smajor and scott major only(sorry nox crew and noxite), Leaf was one of the organizers for the championship, she blind tested most of the events for things like whether you could glitch through walls during parkour warrior or if the map in sands of time was confusing enough and hard enough to get to a vault in time. She would also work on set design in the main lobby and areas of the map scattering easter eggs everywhere. These included adding Techno's bell in various places, adding   little purple bows in the lobby on walls to bring awareness to cancer. adding quotes on paper that were in chests and more.

today was one of those testing days. She would be play as a regular character in some of the individual games where the games didnt need any teamwork, for the ones that did however Leaf was joined by a few members of nox crew who worked on that section of the games.

The first game she wanted to test was the new one, grid runners. It looked extremely fun and she was exited to test it she tried the shooting room first, she tried each of the targets from each of the spots the players would stand from. All of them were hit and leaf moved on, Grid runners turned out to be perfect it well thought out and the teamwork aspect was done incredibly done.

Leaf finished testing MCC 16 and it was great. She was incredibly excited for the contestants to play the games and new maps that were in store for them. In the mean time while she was bored Leaf decided to log on to the MCC practice server.and decide to break some records.

"Ace race here i fucking come" she announced to herself in an empty illuminated room. Nobody was home, here mother and father were busy acting miles away in some kind of crappy Netflix original show. She was free.for the day to do whatever she wanted but she decided to play minecraft instead of doing something actually productive, i mean we've all done it at some point haven't we? plus there was already nothing to do in the house. Leaf already cleaned it yesterday, She had already gone on her morning walk, checked up on her sister and gave her a bit of medication for her hangover, cooked, texted her crush, donated her daily amount of 300 dollars to st Jude.

Plus it was 4:00 pm so after of day of productivity she thought it was okay for just a few hours.

POV CHANGE

Tommy:

Tommy was streaming mcc practice and running around on the blocky sidewalk where he read out primes. someone had just logged in and ran off to go practice ace race, the server was mostly empty, with only grian and that other person who ran by online. Tommy didnt catch their name so he pulled up the server list and saw the tag.

hidden leafs

Where did he hear that name from? Tommy drove himself crazy trying to remember the name. On stream he went silent for a bit, looking off into space

Ph1lz4 You good mate?
tiddypang tommy you okay?
yourchemhw ah, here we have a wild tommy in his natural habitat
allforthegram BIGPOGBIGPOGBIGPOG
FBI ayo?? you good bro??
fangirlstan2 AHHHH LEAF I LOVE HER

It shouldn't have been that hard for tommy to remember. he played in that among us lobby only 4 days ago so it was bizarre that he didnt remember her. He sure was Ranbooing.

"Hey chat? Is that the woman that killed me?"

Ph1lzA TOMMY NO-

"IN A VIDEO GAME IN A VIDEO GAME TOSTOSTOS" Tommy wheezed after seeing his father disapprove of what he said. Chat started spamming YES and TOMMY LMAOOOO.

"that fukin'" Tommy's british accent got stronger as he started yelling to nobody. He was absolutely fuming not really, it was all bit for the camera to get the stans all riled up and excited. he wasn't really mad and chat knew that, it was all just to get everyone hyped during stream.

Tommy started approaching the girl who ran off to go try out ace race for the first time, or for the first time as far as he knows. Leaf just finished her first lap when Tommy reached her so she stopped playing for a bit to look at the toddler.

"YOU MURDERED ME IN FUCKING COLD BLOOD. YOU COULD NEVER COMPARE TO LIZZY" Tommy said, joining leaf's VC.

"Well that was just unprovoked, hi tommy how are you?"

"DONT YOU FUCKIN PULL THAT ACTING INNOCENT ARC SHIT ON ME-"

"Whatever do you mean" Leaf asked not at all clueless but she wanted to drive forward the bit.

"NOW YOUR JUST" Tommy didn't finish his sentence, he honestly didn't know what to say without being too mean.

"well then, would you like to play ace race?" Leaf politely asked. holding out her trident. For all Tommy knew she was a complete beginner.

"What are the stakes?" Tommy said, wanting to make a bet he could easily win.

"hm, if you win ill gift you 100 subs" She proposed, wanting to help out chat.

"pfhdgdhdn- wha- no-"

"you dont have to mimic it, im fine with anything if im bein honest."

"3 tweets on my main twitter bitch" tommy quipped, mistakenly overly confident. This would be so easy, right?  How wrong he was to assume so.

The.race started off easy, "ohhh she's so slow" he would say to chat, he wasn't wrong but he wasn't right either, Leaf was only a few pixels back, she didn't want to destroy her fingers yet.

"Hacking, Shes hacking"  Tommy would then say when  she pulled ahead by miles, by now she was almost done and Tommy was about midway through the race.

"well wasnt that just some nice fun" Leaf quiped as soonnas the race ended reveiwing her time for the race, An astounding time of....

Toomy pushed out a sound of both dissapointment and  disbelief, she just broke the record, by 30 seconds. well then, isnt that a suprise.

------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMMO ARTICULATES

HEY HI, IM IN SCHOOL WHILE POSTING THIS, well not really, tis more like an afterschool program thingy but i should just not be on my phone so thats why no cool font for today :(-

word count: 1026

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚍'𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚐(𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚌) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!🌻🌺🌱