13

Leaf was really down in the dumps, like, really really down in the dumps.Even at school she wasn't the sassy person she usually was. She was just.. quiet i guess, she still spoke but it was in a softer tone, she didn't roll her eyes, she didn't really talk she just hung around groups and didn't participate as much as she used to. Of course she was still an honors student but, her social school life was just non existent. 

Leaf didn't know what she was in such a mood for the past week, All her streams were chill streams and the ones you could just put on the background to study to focus. Her voice was extremely soft and she hadn't been as chaotic as she usually would. Scott picked up on this of course, but never really called her out on it. He would just comfortingly talk to her sometimes without being pitiful. 

Her parents weren't home for the past week and neither were her sister and boyfriend, They were all on a 'family trip'. They didn't forget Leaf, or maybe they did? She didn't really know. In the end she was left in the house alone. Her rules were to make sure it was all squeaky clean by the time they were home from the 2 week trip and she hadn't really done anything but occasionally go downstairs for a peach or something, that wasn't often though. 

She was sitting in her chair spinning around blasting 'Mariposa' by peach tree rascals when Tumpus called. Her smile brightened subconsciously when she saw 'pond person :)' light up on her screen. Leaf giddily pressed accept feeling happier than she did all week. 

"Hello!" a voice came through the phone, their voice sounded like they were smiling and you could hear the slight sweetness in tempus' voice. 

"Hi there!" Leaf matched her energy, almost on the edge of giggling.

"Hi!" Tempus responded, not really knowing how to ask the thing they wanted to. 

"Hello!" Leaf said, creating a chain of just two teenagers being incredibly giggly and happy. 

"hi! uhm, i wanted to ask you out, but im not really sure how to?" Tempus said, laughing through their words. 

"Hello! yes please! oh my god i'm being asked out by a petty person" Leaf said the last part under her breath making sure the phone mic couldn't pick it up.

"Hi! yeah, just meet me here! no spoilers" Tempus relayed and sent Leaf an address by text. 

"Hello! of course, any dress code and time?" Leaf asked, putting her phone on speaker and setting her phone on the desk and walking over to her closet. 

"fuck, ah, meet me at 5 and just wear whatever your comfortable with" They said whispering something at the beginning but Leaf was too far away to hear it.

"Okay! well, im going to go get dressed for the pretty person! bye bye Temp!" Leaf said goodbye too giddy to think clearly and hung up leaving Tempus flushed at the compliment. 

leafdoesthings 20 minutes ago

datenightdatenightdatenight❤️ 💬 🔄Liked By tommyinnit, DanTDM, mxmtoon and 2325 others

❤️ 💬 🔄
Liked By tommyinnit, DanTDM, mxmtoon and 2325 others

@leafdoesthings guys im so nervous-help 

-

Tempus met leaf at park near their work place. 

"Hello!" Leaf said, as she walked up to Tempus nervously and tilted her head to the side. 

"Hiya! you look pretty" Tempus returned and closed lipped smiled at the girl in front of her. 

"Thank you! so do you," Leaf started bit of banter, they wore a colour block wind breaker with a yellow turtle neck and high waisted jeans. 

"Come with me, off we go!" Tempus took the risk and grabbed Leafs hand. It was the plan all day and they were genuinely nervous about holding hands. That's how down bad the were for her. 

"Lead the way sire," Leaf said and reluctantly ran with Tempus where ever they were leading her. Tempus walked leaf to a nearby street. It was filled with old fashioned houses. The type that you would find on a 90's sitcom. 

"What the fuck! you should have told me to bring a camera" Leaf joked

"That's not even the best of it" Tempus looked back at them and snickered. looking at the bewilderment on Leafs face as she marveled at the alley. "we could also come back any time you'd like" 

"yes please" leaf marveled, refocusing on the person in front of them and studying their eyes. Tempus caught her looking and Leafs head darted to the floor  pretending to lose themselves in the fiddling of her fingers. Tempus didn't really notice but they found her nervousness adorable They grabbed on of her hands and led her further down the alley. Leaf almost tripped out of surprise but she was able to catch herself before she fell flat on her face. 

Down thew alley was a house, It was painted a sunshine yellow and it looked like the full house location. Of course it wasn't because that was in San Francisco but it looked like the same type of vibe the house had. 

"C'mon" Tempus said, opening the door and keeping it open for leaf. 

"What is this place?" Leaf questioned looking around the house and cautiously stepping in. 

"Somewhere" Tempus said ominously and wiggled their fingers next to their face. 

"Apparently so," Leaf agreed, giggling lightly. 

Tempus waved her over to a robins egg blue fridge. It looked like the one in the new 'Escape Room' 

They opened it only for leaf to find a set of stairs, Descending into a wood lined and dimly lit(from her perspective) room. She couldn't see much of it because the stairs turned but it was there. 

"Is this a secret murder plan?" Leaf asked glancing at Tempus' face. 

"No but if it was at least you would look pretty dying" They quipped

"Shut up" Leaf said, Looking back at the tiled floor and blushing madly. 

"care to follow me?" Tempus offered and took leaf hand again. Leaf at this point looked like a fucking tomato. 

"That I shall" leaf looked up and followed her date down the hallway. 

"Here we are" Tempus said and looked around at the place, There were people sat at cicular tables and people at a bar area. There was a semi circle stage and sailors decorations on the walls. It looked absolutely amazing. 

"I feel like you just brought me to the pub in Tangled" Leaf declared. 

"Welcome to my area of labor" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈, 𝙸 𝙻𝙴𝙵𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙾𝙽 𝙰 𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙵 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁, 𝙸 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙸 𝙰𝙲𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙾𝙽 𝙸𝚃, 𝙸𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝟸 𝙸 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴, 𝚗 𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢? 

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟶𝟾𝟿 

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐./𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚐𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 :𝙳🍄❤