19

HEY HEY HEY IM BACK SORRY FOR THE CLIGF HANGER- IT WAS LIKE 3 AM (also, if you see your username mentioned in this chapter, hi! all of you guys interacted after i posted my 18th chapter or a little before that thanks for reading! <3333) 
-

urlocalthrpst TUBBO??

Ryokyun WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK 

emotionalkiss uh- ???

Tinifaith IS THIS WHAT HE MEANT BY TWITTER??

☘️melrodi hello streamer man, what are you doing here

☘️Bunnicookie91 i just joiend whats happning>? 

🎦🍀Mello hi tubbo! 

☘️uruglyarse tf? 

bonnymen KEKW KEKW KEKW 

F4llenfalc0n o-o 

Nishinoya_a ??????????????????????

lasimopopper im so cofused right now

scullcandyqween HELP- WHERE DID OUR STREAMER GO?

🍀thenawaves well then- sup tubbo ig? 

gothicqueen called it- 

defau1ttocoffee where are the others?? 

-

Leaf pulled up the Twitch chat on her phone, her screen scrolled by at least 4 times the speed it was before she switched seats with Tubbo. Leaf was running on pure adrenaline at this point- she rushed around the house to gather everyone from their rooms. Knocking on doors frantically and rushing people to get into her streaming room. Her viewer count had increased significantly from the tweets while her twitter blew up with notifications, her phone constantly buzzing in her hand. 

Once leaf got everyone to the stream room, she looked to Tubbo who was entertaining chat. He logged into her Minecraft account and was walking around the Hypixel server while just chatting idly. He saw leafs signal from out of his peripheral vision, a simple thumbs up that would tie all their plans together. 

"Okay you guys, Tubbos going to pause playing and your going to jump into frame okay?" Leaf whispered, not loud enough to be picked up by the mic but just enough to be heard by the group of seven people to hear. "Ready?" 

There was a spattering of nods that went around the room. "3.. 2.. 1.., Go!" 

Tommy was the first person to lunge into the frame yelling in his stream intro voice, "Whats up boys, coming at you from the country of the," He fakes a gag for a moment and than shakes his head as if hes disgusted. "Americans." He delivers that word in an almost sorrowful tone, closing his eyes sympathetically. 

"Fuck of ya' little shit" Phil walks into the frame next and elbows Tommy in the side as he cackles.

"Chat. Hello." Wilbur stares dead into the web cam, approaching it so the only thing chat sees is his eyes and nose. He quickly ducks away and starts giggling 

"Sup chat," Ranboo walks in and nods to the camera, still adorning their lavender mask Leaf made for him earlier in the day. 

"Whats up nerds" Technoblade drawls from the side, monotone as ever. 

"Hello my children!" Kristin greets into the microphone, her eyes crinkling with a blinding smile. 

Eventually everybody greets the chat, and somehow it goes faster.