Chapter 6 // The Fanfic

Reader's pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled out my phone and opened up wattpad. I was reading "The love triangle" by electric_bum. I didn't think much about the username of the author, but the story was a love triangle between y/n, Bakugo, and Kirishima. I liked reading any stories about Kacchan because I've had a crush on him since junior high. Towards the middle of the story, bakugo chose Kirishima, which led to y/n killing herself and the pov swapped to bakugo as he watched you jump off the school roof. "We don't even have access to the roof. Stupid story." I thought aloud to no one in particular. I was about three quarters of the way done with it and to the point where the class was moving on and accepting y/n's death, when I was interrupted by someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo's pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Watcha readin extra?" I asked as I plucked y/ns phone out of her hands "Hey give that back asshole!" I held the phone just of of her reach as I scrolled to look at what she was reading 'the love triangle by electric_bum, y/n x bakugo x kirishima!' I looked back at the username to confirm my suspicion before i made a fool of myself "DUNCE FACE" "what's up kacchan?" "THE HELL IS THIS" I shoved the phone in his face his eyes widening in recognition "I-uh THATS DEFINITELY NOT MINE NOPE"
I blew the shit out of kaminari before heading to Rylee's room to give her phone back. As I was walking I read some of the fanfic and wondered if shitty hair actually felt that way about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt myself get red in the face as Bakugo chased Kaminari out of the room with my phone still in his hand. I heard a couple explosions and yelps but was more worried about him reading the comments I left on the story. A few minutes passed by and I heard footsteps coming back towards my room. Bakugo came in, threw my phone on the bed, and left without anything but a hint of red in his face. I couldn't tell if it was from anger, embarrassment, or another thing, but I didn't think about it too much.