𝟼 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚘𝚢

"ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ, ᵠᵘᵃˡⁱᵗʸ ᵇᵉᵃᵗˢ ᵠᵘᵃⁿᵗⁱᵗʸ

"ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ, ᵠᵘᵃˡⁱᵗʸ ᵇᵉᵃᵗˢ ᵠᵘᵃⁿᵗⁱᵗʸ."
- ᵏᵘˢᵘᵒ ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ

(•ิ‿•ิ)

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -

It took, literally, every bit of strength in your body to not cackle like madman after seeing Saiki shop for coffee jelly.

For more than 15 minutes, Saiki was standing right in front of the produce shelves. Hopelessly thinking. Trying to choose which coffee jelly would satisfy him more.

'Wait. If I buy the coffee jelly in packs, I'll have 48 cups.' Saiki thought, contemplating.

In awe, Saiki exclaimed, thinking, 'That's crazy! I can sleep on a bed of jelly cups!'

You realised that Saiki doesn't just like coffee jelly. No, he's obsessed. Absolutely and completely in love with the dessert.

You cracked up at the fact. 'Oh no, he musn't hear me,' you thought, covering your mouth and  trying to keep your laughter at the minimum.

You were shopping for some sweets to bake, since baking was your forte. Already finished with paying, you headed outside and decided to go home to bake some chocolate brownies.

Saiki followed outside not too long after, and was trailing behind you. Now, surely curiosity got the better of you because you were unabashedly listening to Saiki's thoughts.
One question remained in your mind.
Which coffee jelly did he pick?

'A cup of coffee jelly for 2,950 yen?
That's idiotic.' Saiki challenged, thinking the idea was extremely preposterous.

'Who would buy that?' Saiki scoffed, and you nodded along with him in agreement.
And then he thought,
'Me.'

Yeah, nope. The situation was too hilarious. You headed to a nearby alley and started laughing uncontrollably. Saiki, in your eyes, was a man of logic. But buying a gourmet dessert at a very high price range?

You started smacking the wall as if it was your long-lost best friend, and clutched your insides with one arm. Oh, the dude was hysterical. Saiki continued thinking.

'What am I doing?' Saiki frowned, and took the coffee jelly out of the bag. He stared at it.

'What's even worse is that it's only 55 grams of jelly.'  Saiki felt like he'd been cheated on. 'Does this mean that the deliciousness of 48 cups is contained in a single cup?'
Saiki wore a serious face, contemplating about how wonderful the coffee jelly really was.

'No, It's only coffee jelly, it can't be that delicious,' thought Saiki, putting his expectations down.

'...but it must be delicious.'  Saiki insisted, and came to the conclusion that if he didn't get his money's worth of an epic, mind-blowing sweet taste, he'll personally destroy their factories.