𝟹 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎?

ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ᵉˣᶜᵉˡˡᵉⁿᵗ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʲᵃᵖᵃⁿ ⁱˢ ᵖʳᵒᵘᵈ ᵒᶠ

ⁱᵗ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ.
- ᵏᵘˢᵘᵒ ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ

≧◠‿◠≦

- 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 -

'It's 4:00 pm. If I leave now, I can make it in time.' Saiki thought to himself. 'There is a show I must watch at 5:00 pm. It is...'

Healthy warrior specialiser!

'It may seem childish, but anime is Japan's primary source of entertainment,' he continued. 'I enjoy it myself.' Suddenly, a bolt of electricity flew over his head.

He soon realized Kaido was moments away from him. Knowing it would interfere with his plans, he thought the wise option and went the other way.

'Where did Saiki go?' Kaido questioned. 'I found the perfect abandoned building... I need to show Saiki this base too.'

Eagerness welled in Kaido, thrilled to show his new 'work' to Saiki.

Unluckily for Saiki, he had no other plans than watching anime. In a flat voice, his thoughts had unconsciously reminded him not to spend time with anyone today. Except for one person who he thought was possible to watch it with. He dismissed it, however, coughing slightly at the thought.

'I'll pass,'  he thought to himself.

Ready to head down the stairs, he stopped once again as he found a familiar figure with red hair. Hairo. Quickly analyzing his thoughts, Saiki had no intentions in joining Hairo's gym and left for his sake.

'I'll pass. If you want to return the favor, leave me alone today.' Saiki thought, vexed about the situation.

After almost meeting a few people, Saiki had to retreat to the bathroom to plan excessively.

He was cornered.

Unable to use teleport due to his shoes, he had only had to use one of his few last resorts.

Invisibility.

Unknown to him, you knew the dangerous situation he was in and wanted to help out. Nearing the shoe locker area, you took Saiki's shoes as you already had worn your own.

You were ready to give it to him, knowingly understanding his anime hobby. He needed to find a way out and you would love to help a friend in need.

After all, you also liked Healthy Warrior Specialiser. Who wouldn't want to watc-

A sudden thud interrupted your line of thinking, and also diverted Teruhashi's attention.