ii ; outcast child

-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-

THIRD PERSON POV

As Shizuko was left at the Gojo's household, she felt the immerge of sadness. She decided to leave and get some fresh air

She was walking around to somewhere she didn't know as she got lost from an unfamiliar place.

“I think I've gone too far.” Shizuko mumbled as she keeps walking that leads her to nowhere, as the place was quite then Shizuko heard a twig twist.

“What are you doing here?” A bob haired has dark green color and she has small golden eyes.

Shizuko shriek loudly as she held her plushie tightly biting her bottom lip and got nervous.

“Are you lost?” The green haired girl asked worriedly, as she tried to approach Shizuko.

“Yes..” The little Snow haired girl replied, as she look at the unfamiliar girl.

“I've never seen you around, what are you doing here by yourself?” The dark green haired girl asked.

Shizuko didn't speak, as she thought how is she going to get home. she look up to the girl again.

“I got lost..” she said as the green haired girl crossed her arm.

“That's odd, why would you get lost in the first place though?” The Bob haired girl said, she was very Straight forward.

“I... ”

The green haired waited for her to say something patiently, as she stood there.

“I was just getting some fresh air to clear up my mind..” Shizuko said as she sat down on the log still holding her plushie.

“Such a mature mindset.” She commented.

“Did something happen?” The green haired girl asked, she was obviously genuinely concerned for the white snow haired girl.

“It's not that serious..” Shizuko told her, as the green haired sat beside her.

“I know we just met, but you can open up to me.” she said as she look up to the sky.

“How can I trust you?” Shizuko mumbled as she hugged her knees as her eyes was dull with like their is no feelings inside her.

“Then you don't have to, if you don't want to.” The green haired said as her tone was calm.

Shizuko just glanced at the girl and admired her, as she thought about telling her that she wasn't feeling herself all day.

“It's just that.. everytime, there's loneliness that always lingers within me.” Shizuko told her, as the green girl understood what the girl feels.

“Can you tell me why?” She asked

“Onee-chan barely goes home when his not busy, it's just that.. I felt more lonely when he wasn't by my side.”

“I also have a twin sister, she's the best sister that I could ever had. It's sad that I'm going to leave the clan soon..” She said as Shizuko look at her with a sad look.

“But, I've been there before, Loneliness is always there.. let me tell you about myself, My family is always been telling me that I'm an
outcast because I'm not one of them.” The green haired girl explain.

“That's awful.” Shizuko said as she look at her with concerned

“That's the case since you are an outcast and a nobody of a family is a big name in Jujutsu world. If you're not powerful enough to have
a curse technique, you're basically a nothing. The thing is I don't have any curse energy nor any curse techniques, I can't even see curses.”
She said.

“You.. don't have any curse energy.. Neither can see curses?”

“Nope, but my goal is when I get more stronger I'll take over as a head of the Zenin clan!” She said.

Zenin clan? that's kinda sound familiar.. I think Satoru mentioned it before, not to mention  though she's desperate to achieve her goal.”
Shizuko thought as she gazed at her in awe.

“You seemed to loved that plushie that you're holding, huh?” She asked as she glanced at Shizuko's white dragon plushie.

“Mhm, yeah.. it gives me comfort.” Shizuko replied

“Oh! I forgot to introduce myself..” The green haired girl said

“I'm Maki.” She said with a genuine smile.

“Maki?”

“Yes, do you mind asking me what's yours?” Maki asked.

“Shizu-” Before she could finish someone called her name.

“Gojo-Sama!” One of the Gojo clan caretaker shouted from afar.

She look at Maki with a sad look, as she handed her stuff toy.

“It's looks like I have to say goodbye.” Shizuko mumbled as she enjoyed Maki's company.

“We'll meet again, right?” Maki asked as
Shizuko look at her and smile warmly.

“I don't think so, but I'm sure we will.” Shizuko looked at Maki.

“Thank you for listening to me, it was really nice knowning you. I hope someday you'll achieve your goal, Goodbye Maki.”

Maki stood there in silent as she nodded, and watch the white snow haired girl ran towards
to a woman who was her caretaker.

"Shizu...“As Maki watch the girl disappeared with someone, as she hold Shizuko's stuff toy tightly.

-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-

END OF CHAPTER TWO