viii ; yuta okkotsu

-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

As time passed by, it's been three months since Shizuko become a student in Jujutsu High and went on to a dangerous mission since she got promoted in a special grade rank.

Maki and Shizuko got along with the other first years, got more closer, and had become best friends. Panda sighed as he looked at the two girls.

“When I said that they should get along
together, I didn't mean with the constant fights. I thought we could go out and eat to a Café or shopping.

Toge patted his shoulder merely, as Panda ate his food not missing the scene even though he started to grow tired of it.

Maki swung her spear at Shizuko's as she stopped it with her bare hand closing the gap between them. As she lunges towards Maki and throw a kick on her stomach.

Maki quickly recovered as they began to walk in circles. The suspense grew as Panda and Toge wondered who would do the first move, as Shizuko vanishes from her sight Maki clicked her tounge when Shizuko does that.

“Come out, Shizuko—” Before Maki could finish her sentence, Shizuko had already moved. In a flash, she appeared behind Maki, striking her in the stomach with a wooden sword and sending her to the ground.

“That's three.” Shizuko began, but her face turned to concern as she saw Maki groan in pain.

“Maki, are you okay? I didn’t mean to hit you that hard,” Shizuko panicked, her expression softening with worry.

Maki smirked, having tricked Shizuko. She swiftly lifted her leg and struck Shizuko’s face, sending her falling onto her back. Maki then hovered her spear above Shizuko's neck, pinning her down.

“You let your guard down,” Maki said with a triumphant grin.

Shizuko blinked in surprise before laughing, realizing she had been outsmarted.

“You got me. That was a good move.”

Maki chuckled, helping Shizuko up. “You did great too. Just don’t go easy on me next time.”

“I really thought I hurt you that hard.” Shizuko rolled her eyes, protesting. Maki laughed, shaking her head.

“I’m tougher than I look, don’t worry about it.”

As Shizuko sat on the ground pouting, Maki lowered herself to Shizuko’s level. She gently patted Shizuko’s head, her expression softening.

“Hey, it’s okay. You didn't hurt me badly. I'm used into such these sparring. Trust me, I got hit a lot.” Maki assured her as Panda and Toge
was watching the scene, as the girls continue their spar.

Satoru silently walked towards the stairs where the other first years sat.

“How's it going?” Satoru asked.