v ; premature death

-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-

GOJO SHIZUKO

🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 🄾🄵 🅅🄸🄴🅆

It's been a year since that last incident happened, until today that tragic day traumatized me. Suguru and Satoru trained after I recovered from my fatal injury when Toji Zenin almost killed me by poising me.

Everything recently changed after that, Suguru wasn't the same after Riko's death as he keeps talking shit about non-sorcerer. On the other hand Satoru becomes the strongest after
he unlocks the six eyes and limitless
and he can able to use infinity automatically.

As Satoru gave Shizuko a piggyback ride, they headed towards their favorite ice cream shop. The orange sunset painted the horizon a brilliant red, and the gentle breeze felt refreshing against Shizuko's face.

She glanced up, her thoughts drifting to Suguro and the fun times they had shared with the others. She wondered why Suguro hadn't visited them recently. Clinging tightly to Satoru’s shirt, she asked,

“Do you think Big Brother Suguru will ever
visit us again?”

Satoru’s cheerful expression faltered for a moment.“I don’t know...” he trailed off before speaking again, his voice gentle.

“But don’t worry. I’ll always be here.” He planted a soft kiss on her forehead, comforting gesture that made her feel safe.

Shizuko let out a soft sigh, her thoughts still lingering on Suguru's absence. But with Satoru’s reassurance, she found herself feeling a bit better. She convinced herself that Suguru was probably busy with serious missions and that everything would be okay.

"Alright, Shizuko," He said, adjusting her slightly on his back.

“What flavor are you going to get this time?"

Shizuko thought for a moment, her earlier worries fading away as she considered her options.

“I think I'll get strawberry," she decided, her eyes lighting up at the thought.

"Strawberry, huh?" Satoru grinned.

“Good choice! I might go for chocolate mint this time. Let's see if they have any new flavors, too."

-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-̶-

TIME SKIP

I was at the Gojo clan's household, meditating to focus on my curse energy, when a familiar voice echoed from the door.

"Meditating again?" Satoru asked as he approached me.