Chapter two: The Unplanned Action

Karl put a hand on the back of Sapnap and pressed his lips to Sapnap's hungrily. The two's lips fit together like puzzle pieces. While Sapnap had a distinct lack of experience, Karl was able to dominate and take charge. Karl took the discarded cold Sprite can and put it underneath the smaller boy's sweater. Sapnap shivers from the cold metal touching his skin.

     "Knock it off Karl! That's cold!" Sapnap exclaimed, as he shoved Karl backwards. Karl grinned, flashing his canines.
"That's the point dear Sappynappy." Karl laughed. "Asshole don't call me that!"
"Nope short stack~"
"I will punch you Karl."
     Sapnap leaned over Karl's face menacingly as Karl stared up at him. "Are those freckles you have?" Karl said as he stared into Sapnap's long eyelashes and chocolatey eyes. "Oh! Yeah, I didn't think anyone would notice them since they're super light!" Sapnap said in his easily distractible way. The time traveler took this opportunity and smashed his lips into Sapnap's again.

    Sapnap's eyes widen inhumanely wide. Whether from the sudden kiss or the forgotten task we will never know because Sapnap pushed himself off of Karl and stood up.

     "I forgot I need to edit my video!" He exclaimed as he brushed himself off.
"Can't the video wait?" Karl whined, shivering from the sudden loss of warmth that Sapnap provided.
"No! I promised my viewers it would be out tomorrow, and I won't have time to edit it tomorrow!" Sapnap explained as he plucked the abandoned sprite can from the floor. He tossed it in the air dramatically and waved goodbye to Karl to finish his editing. Karl sighed and crossed his arms, disappointed.

I couldn't bring myself to write anymore.