memories 5

AGE 15 //FIRST LOVE ABRAXAS //

"Hey babe" i heard abraxas say "hey" i said in an annoyed not only my voice was annoyed i was annoyed to because he was flirting with Narcissa black  "hey are you mad at  me or something" he asked concerned "No No never how can i when my boyfriend flirts with other girls" i said making him shocked "should i go around flirt with other guys too" i asked making double shocked "No you cant" "yes i can Abraxas Fuckin Malfoy" i said "mind you words Yn Daniel Crypas" he said annoyed "and i can't i can't see flirting with girls around halls to halls-" i was cut of by Riddle "when you have a beautiful girlfriend" he finished my sentence i was shocked that the Tom Morvolo Riddle finally talking to girls after year not that girl always flirt with him but he never spoke to anyonr "thanks" i said to Riddle before walking to my next class with abraxas following me i soon stoped at charms class and went in sat with snape as we lessoned the class.

After class

"Bae just lesson to me" "okay tell me i am lessoning" i bite my bottom lip in anxious "she is my couisn and i wasn't flirting with her and no way we will end up together" he finished "ooh but- i am sorry" he nodded before hugging me i hugged him back we weren't those couples who has sex and things we were just a couple who will only have hugs, kisses, cuddles, late night breaking rules, picnic and all lovey dovey..

We just mostly go to the black lake sometimes to at the  Quidditch pitch we were a perfect couple ;)

That was our last class we came to his room and blopped to his bed were we always cuddle and yes he removed his and my rope and cuddled each other happy with whats we were doing soon feel asleep in love's life.

It was 6.00 pm when i opened my eyes to look at the blonde sleeping peacfully in the crock of my neck i tried to get without waking him up but i woke him up "ooh my bad sorry i didn't mean to-" i was cut of my him peacking my lips i blushed at the sudden impact "no problem love, are you leaving" i nodded as i got out of the bed taking my rope from the floor and waved 'bye' to him before walking out of the room.

A/N
She smiled as she was happy at the thaught of him she thaught he was her life and all but no fate has other ideas for her.

HEY MY WITCHES AND WIZARDS I HAVE FUCKED AT THE TIME LINE WERE NARCISSA JUST GO ON WITH ME DON'T COMMENT HATE YAA...

LOVE YOU AND I AM NOT SURE HOW TO BREAK UP WITH ABRAXAS AS YOU KNOW THIS IS TOM'S FICTION I WILL SOON COME WITH SOME SHIT NO WORRIES..

LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART...