first night

Tom POV
My eyes widened my jaw dropped my i was getting hard just at the view infront of me she was in a sexy night wear i took a pillow to cover my cock  i looked at her she Seducivly liked her lip as she walked towards me she pulled the pillow out of my lap setting in my lap she started to grind herself in my thigh she moaned in my ear, she started to kiss my neck while is just grined her more into me all my control had gone all i wanted now is her i pusher her in the side of the bed and hovered over her and kissed her neck she moaned while dugging her fingernails in my skin "t-the d-door" she moaned it wasn't locked i picked her up and made her legs wrap around my hips mt hands was on her ass trying not ti drop her down i made my way to the door locking it, i attacked her lips as we kissed i got into her mouth twilling my tounge alround her mouth tasting each part of her mouth i pushed her against the wall and kissed her neck once again and minutes later throwed her to the bed hovering over her again i removed her top piece of cloth and unhooked her bra to see her big boobs i sucked on one while hand massaging the other, leaving it i made my way to her navel and licked on it she moaned turning me even more she removed my shirt and throwed it somewhere in the room i removed the bottom piece of her cloth and throwed it near my shirt i looked up at her emerland green eyes she nodded before i pull her panties down inserting my hand in her shaved pussy i started to finger fuck her sge whined in pain i looked up at her as she was trying to say something "i-its my *moan* f-first t-time" she said i nodded "i knew" i said as i started to fingure her with a faster pace as i could feel her tighting her walls around me "not yet princess" i said taking my hands to myself i removed my pant and boxers her eys went wide as she gulped "what" i asked she nodded her head as no i lined up myself before entering her i gave her time to adjust and soon speeded my pace as she moaned lound i got more faster "i-i a-am ab-about t-to cum" she said "hold for me" i said she nodded "words" i asked "sure" she said "sure what?" I asked "i can hold" she said as i trusted faster in to her "cum for me princess" i said as we came together i laid besides her "i am sorry" i heard her say "huh?" I asked loking at the celing "i-i am s-sorry" *sob* i looked at her she was slightly sobbing "why" i asked "that day at the party i was drunk becausw i saw abraxas and black kiss, i was jealous and i was wasted at tge time i kissed you and i know you just took me to your room cause i fall asleep/faint i thaught you used me because i was wearing your shirt and you weren't wearing a shirt so i thaught you used me and sorry for my language" she finished in a cute tone "i am sorry to i shouldn't have kissed you or fucked you" her face sadened "ooh" she said pulling the cover to her face "wifey" i said getting no response "wifey" i said hoping she will answer me i got the cover removing it from her hand and covering it in myself i tried to turn her but she was so strubbon i sighed before kissing her neck she turned back looking at me eyes full of tears "but i don't regret whatever i said lastly" i said hoping she will stop crying she giggled before hugging me, soon pulling away "i can hug you right" she asked innocently i nodded as yes "words Mr.Riddle words" she said with a giggle "ofcourse you can hug me Mrs. Riddle" i said as she hugged me 'this girl really make me feel something i never felt' i thaught before sleeping while hugging her.

Yo yo yo i just wanted to tell tom had just found out the chambers mean at his 7 th year so that's why he was there last year he was turtoring students and he had made 3 houxcase and he is going to work at hogwarts as defence against dark arts teacher so he could start to kill muggle students, i know this made any sense because i killed myrtle at 14 year old as i always say just stick around no matter what stupidy thinks i do...

Love you....

Byeeee........