Inside traights

Oreo is a skeleton about 20-25 years old and is know for being 1 inch taller the average papyrus! there brother is assumed too be error destroyers of au's it's canon as we see them hang out a lot and error would refer them as "bro" and "paps" he mixes his old brother with oreo..  the difference between OG papyrus and Oreo papyrus is that one of them are extremely tired and the other seems to never run out of. Energy- one of them cooks only one meal,the other like making variety of foods!(mainly tortellini-)And way more error doesn't seem to like eating there cooking tho..error even tho there not from the same au error and Oreo consider themselves as brothers confirming that Oreo is a papyrus! They have a very close bond oreo or error being always close to each other if not working they do figjt like normal simblings but oreo doesn't really know what family is- tho they really REALLY want one and they have the consider error as there only family with ink being a close personal friend and fresh they to have fun!

(THIS IS BROTHER-LY LOVE. I SEE ONE SHIP I WILL LOSE MY MIND.)

Oreo seems to be mostly seen  writing or reading, they keep track of au's , timelines, characters and make sure everything is in order- keeping track of everything In the Entire multiverse barely taking breakes

Oreo seems to be mostly seen  writing or reading, they keep track of au's , timelines, characters and make sure everything is in order- keeping track of everything In the Entire multiverse barely taking breakes..  giving him the title "THE KEEPER OF AUS" they have to make or destroy a books when ink and error do there jobs, (go in magic page for more info!)when they hade a truce Oreo rested! During said truce oreo wase free to give the books to any au that desires them giving it tge nickname "the au library" for all its knowingness of Evry single detail.