D - 2

I still got 3 days. Choi Soobin, you were the last person I could think before I fell asleep and the first person I could think of when I wake up. I woke up smiling, weird right?

I was having a check up and when I came back, I saw you. Our eyes met, you smiled at me, I couldn't help but blush. I got up to my bed and took my medicines. My dad told me to get some rest and not think about anything. I lay down, facing the other side of the wall. I couldn't stop dreaming about you. And once in awhile, I'd let out a giggle. I might seem like a lunatic but I'm just so enjoying it.

Somehow, I've fallen asleep. When I got up, my mom told me that your sister's having an instant operation. Was I dead? Dang! How could I not know? I hope everything's fine and you're not too worried. After hours, I heard your sister had a successful operation, that's so good. I'm really happy for you, I hope you're at peace now. She was moved to another ward but everything was kept still in my room.

My parents were with me as we're talking and laughing then you came in, you asked my dad whether you could rest at your sister's bed. Deep down, I was happy that I could see you not just for awhile but maybe for a period of time. Since you're staying here, my mom decided to go home and do some chores.

It's a complete silence for awhile, then you asked, "How are you?". I replied with a simple "Good" followed by "what about you?", you said that you were having mixed emotions, you opened up to me, telling me how much you were worried when your sister had an operation, I listened carefully so I won't miss even a single word. You then realized I was listening real hard as you let out a chuckle and knew I wasn't supposed to stare at you like that. I quickly turned my head to the other side and blushed. I heard you mumbled "cute". You're making me all confused.

We started to talk about other stuff, which made me more curious about you. I want to know you more and more, there are so many depths of tou. After finally deciding to sleep, I slept facing towards you, you were too. I feel like I'm sleeping right next to you but in reality, there's like more than 6ft. between us. You were sleeping closing you eyes which made it less awkward for me. You made me smile before I finally fell asleep, not made me think about what will happen soon enough. I want this feeling never to end.