𝟰. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝘀

I groaned and fell onto the floor mat, "No please, no more" I begged my gym trainer as he looked at me with a do it look like I give a fuck face

"Jendayi you only have ten more sit ups to do get off your ass and finish so you can relax for the rest of the day" he said in a stern voice making me huff.

Taking about two seconds to mumble and grumble at him, I pushed myself onto my back and starting doing the sit ups while he counted.

"....8....9....10... Now was that hard?" He raised his eyebrows at me making me flick him off.

I decided to start coming to the gym a week ago and ever since I started working with Brian we became close friends. Brian was definitely a hood nigga but he was openly gay which nobody should have a problem with. He also has a daughter though since he was bisexual before he decided he was gay.

"Girl you know that nigga had the audacity to try to get me to fuck him even though he married" Brian scoffed while shaking his head.

"Oop" I poked my lips out, "Tell me how that went down" I asked and he looked at me before laughing.

"Ok so me and dude been talking for a while right, maybe about two weeks or so. I decided to finally pop this cooter and when I get to the house I look through the window and guess what I see?....This nigga kissing on his wife with two kids running all over the damn place I was like woowwww he really tried to play me like a pussy ass nigga" He explained.

I shook my head, "He did you wrong, but don't worry though you gon find a real one soon bae" He nodded his head, "And will".

"What you getting into now?" He asked picking up his gym bag as I did the same. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "Think I'm just gonna go home or something" He stank faced me for I don't know what reason.

"Girl don't be cramped up in there all by yourself cause I know you be lonely, come meet me on the court for like four o'clock this evening" He nudged me and I smiled

He didn't have to call me out like that tho.

I nodded in agreement and he returned a smile before we said our see you laters and parted ways.

I hummed lowly as I got to my car, opening my back door and throwing my gym bag in there before closing it and getting in the front. I turned the key in the ignition then backed out of the parking spot and exited the parking lot.

"This brand new draco that I got, it hit and blow out your heart I go by YoungBoy, but I always been lil top from the start!" I shouted while slightly hopping in my seat,

This man be making me wanna swerve this damn car when I'm listening to him in here.

I finally arrived at my apartment building twenty minutes later and got out, taking all of my belongings with me. I entered the building and walked straight to the elevator before clicking the highest level, yes, I do on the penthouse up top.