𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟭.

This is my best friends behavior when I send her the link for this chapter💀I had to expose yuh babes yuh outta pocket😭😭

"This nigga fucking cheating this that bullshit" I said throwing my controller across the room,

Now why tf— yk what.

I huffed and got up to go pick it up only to see that it was broken, expected. Since these bitch ass cheating ass niggas made me broke my controller I turned the whole game off.

My head turned towards my bed only to see that Jendayi was sprawled out over the entire bed. Where the fuck Imma lay down now damn.

Females be sleeping terrible for real, like why you gotta take up an entire king size bed when you only 5'2 motherfucker. Make it make sense.

I decided to leave her alone and head into the kitchen cause I was hungry as hell. I opened the cabinet and scanned through it before deciding on a chicken flavored ramen. This shit be hitting different for real.

After that opened my seasoning draw and took out cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, parsley, Maggie seasoning and homemade pepper sauce,

(This the stuff I actually put in my ramen I can't eat no bland ass ramen💀-A/N)

I got the pot and filled it up with water about quarter full since it was only one pack, put it on the stove and put the stove on high so it could boil faster.

After finishing the ramen I went and sat on the couch to watch The Vampire Diaries to kill time until lil mama wakes up.

About three episodes later light footsteps were heard coming in my direction making me turn towards my bedroom to see her coming out, rubbing both of her eyes. She continued rubbing them only to put her hands down and walked straight into the wall.

Her ass is so stupid. I shook my head at her seeing that she wore a frown on her face while rubbing the spot.

"How long have I been asleep?" She asked, her voice a bit hoarse seeing that she did just wake up,