Chapter 3 ! ♡

𝙙 𝙞 𝙨 𝙤 𝙬 𝙣

-
TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE, KIDNAPPING, and  HARASSMENT

-TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE, KIDNAPPING, and  HARASSMENT

5 years ago (Y/N is 11 years old)

Y/N's POV

"We can't keep her anymore! She's the reason why our lives have become miserable!"

"I agree, though-"

"I'm the reason for what?" I cut them off.

"Oh... hi Y/N! We were planning on uh... going to the place you told us..!" My mom said. Oh well, I guess eavesdropping was a thing.

"But I never said anything about places I wanted to go. Besides, I prefer staying here." I said.

"Oh..." My mom said in realization.

At that time, my dad was drunk. Every single day, he would go back home smelling like liquor. I was used to it though. My thoughts about my mom got cut off when my dad was suddenly holding a wine bottle. He was about to throw it but I pushed him. The bottle then ended up hitting my mom instead of me. Wait... my mom?

What have I done?

"You piece of... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? TAKING CARE OF YOU WAS A MISTAKE! IT WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER IF I HAD THROWN YOU OFF SOONER! EVERYDAY, I SEE YOUR STUPID SMILE! I HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER CLAIM YOU TO BE MY DAUGHTER! YOU MONSTER!" My dad yelled right in front of my face.

Funny right? Hearing your father say something a 11 year old shouldn't hear.

"Well... it's not my fault I'm the villian in your book. Besides, you turned me into one. At least I am what you think is the definition of a crazy monster in your dictionary." Didn't know a child like me knew these things. Is my smile that ugly? Or is everything about me just plain stupid?

(A/N: please don't copy and claim what Y/N said please lol- I worked hard on thinking something like that ;-;🍡)

"YOU!-" That was the last thing I heard from my dad. Well, I don't think he's my dad anymore, right? He literally disowned me. Haha... how stupid of you to think I loved you. Everyday, you abuse me. Physically and mentally. You can never change something permanent.

What's permanent? Oh... the trauma he gave me.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

"He got out of prison now? Good for you I guess." I mumbled

"Well, hello there... my beloved daughter, Y/N..."

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"She isn't responding." Nahoya said to his twin brother, Souya.

They've been trying to call Y/N but couldn't seem to be able to communicate with her. Mikey wanted and needed to talk to her about the clash of Mobieus. What she'll do, when she will show up, and other things even though she's not a part of Toman yet.

That was until they saw her phone lying on the ground, broken with cracks. They found it somewhere in an alleyway. What happened?

-

They didn't ask for help from anyone. It was their fault for not checking in on her much earlier. At least that's what they think so. Souya was panicking and so was his twin, Nahoya. They were running around not until they heard a familiar voice of a girl. She was weeping, and what sounded like screaming from the pain she was feeling.

"I AM BACK! YOUR FATHE-"

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT GIRL!?" Screamed Souya like he was about to murder somebody.

"Get off of her..." Nahoya said in one of his pyschopathic like voice.

"Oh, my daughter already has a boyfriend? Boyfriends rather?" Y/N's father said.

"What the f-" The twins said in unison. Of course, the both of them were a blushing mess but got cut off by Y/N kicking her father.

"Shut up, you're not my father anymore. I remember that time where you literally announced to me that I was no longer your child. What was that? A ceremony? You can burry in a hole and die right there and then. I couldn't care less."

-

Now, it's my turn to tell every living being that I am no longer your child. And will never be. Starting today.

-

A/N - sorry for the short chapter but this is my favorite one so far :3

©️-OHAYUMI