Is this the end ?

" Well hello fairies ~ "

All of them turned their head towards the voice to see ...

Kiyo ?!

" Kiyo..? " Lucy let out a broken whisper .

" Hey my dear ~ surprise ? "

He let out a disgusting laugh .

" W-what ...I thought you were my friend.."

" That's the problem here Lucy ~ you think of me as a friend but I want more than that , I always did ever since I first saw you "

" B-but let's just talk this out ? We don't need to cause any war..right ? "

He loaded the gun , keeping his finger still on the trigger before letting out a dark chuckle.

" Who said there would be a war , my darling ? If you can submit yourself to us there won't be a war "

Nana was looking at them from afar , when she noticed the people behind Kiyo loading their guns , as if getting ready to shoot.

" Lucy step back. There would be a fight and it can't be avoided. "

Levy looked at Nana with a questioning gaze ,

" Why a fight when we can prevent it ? "

" That's the thing Levy , we can't avoid or prevent it. "

Natsu said , reaching out for the gun in his waistband.

" I know it's not just Lucy who you want , what's your motive behind her ? "

Kiyo grinned and looked at him , taking small steps towards him.

" My motive ? Does love require motives ? "

" Love is not forced. . ."

Lucy said in a small whisper while clenching her fists.

" But why forced when it can benifit us both ? Come on Lucy , you can live a luxury life with me and I'll also get what I want. Hm ? "

Lucy stepped back , her head shook in as a 'no'.

Kiyo smiled , lifting up his gun in the air.

" You asked for it. "

With a flick of his wrist , the other men got the sign. They all lifted their guns up and shot bullets everywhere.

The fairies looked at each other once before grabbing their guns and started shooting back.

Blood , loud noise of the guns , screams , it was all a nightmare for Lucy. But oh only if she knew that this is how the mafia works.

She felt tears streaming down her face as she covered her ears , refusing to hear anything.

" No. . ."

What she did not notice was the man aiming the gun at her , it didn't take a second for him to shoot.

The bullet never betrays it's owner , it shot in a violent speed , reaching out to the target.

That's when Lucy noticed the man , the bullet but she knew it was too late. She closed her eyes shut , ready for the impact.

There was only silence , the sound of someone collapsing was heard. Nothing else could be heard , it was as if the whole world fell into silence.

Levy looked at the figure laying on the floor between a pool of blood with trembling hands , she fell onto her knees as her eyes widened in horror.

" NATSU "