A night together

"...ce " " ..uce " " Luceee! "

Lucy slowly opened her eyes when she heard her name being called and felt someone shaking her " Huh.. "

She opened her eyes finding Natsu smiling at her " Luceeee...we are at your house now ".

Lucy rubbed her eyes gently " Mhm..thanks " she says and gets off the car .

She walked to the door and opened it, she was walking slowly because she was still sleepy.

Natsu was right behind her to catch her if she falls and looked at her opening the door " Luce, mind if I stay over tonight ".

Lucy looked at him " Huh.. "

Natsu repeated what he said " Mind if I stay over tonight, you know it's getting late so... "

Lucy thought for a second and then said " Fine, but only because you dropped me home " she says getting in and keeping the door open for him to get in.

Natsu excitedly got in and closed the door.

She walked in her bedroom and threw her bag on the bed .

Natsu jumped in her bed and looked around.

" I will go and change, you wait here " , she says before walking in the bathroom.

She came out wearing a pair of shorts and an oversized T-shirt only to find Natsu laying in her bed with nothing but only his boxers on.

Natsu looked at her and smiled " Hey Luce " .

She looked away blushing madly " Ehh, why don't you have your clothes on ?"

Natsu looked down at himself " Uhh...but this is how I sleep " he shrugs.

Lucy looked at him still blushing and sat down beside him " Alright I guess ".

She lays down and covered herself with the comforter , her back facing him.

She slowly felt arms around her waist " Umm.... Natsu? ".

Natsu hummed in response.

" What are you doing ?" she asks him with a tint of red visible in her cheeks.

Natsu had his arms wrapped around her waist " Um...nothing " , he says and buries his face in her neck inhaling her scent.

She was blushing crimson but also she didn't want him to let go, it was comfortable.

She slowly closed her eyes, drifting off to dreamland , and so did Natsu.

Lucy woke up in someone's arms.

She opened her eyes and found her face in someones chest. She blushed furiously and backs away slowly.

Natsu had his arms wrapped around her waist tightly and when he felt her move, he pulled her closer burying his face in her hair " Luce.. "

Lucy blushed more and shaked him gently " Wake up, it's morning "

Natsu slowly opened his eyes and smiled " Morning Luce " .

" Umm... Can ya let go, please " she said blushing deeply.

Natsu soon realized and let's go of her " S-s-sorry " he said blushing.

" I-its ok " , she says smiling softly.

She gets up " Now get up, we have school " .

" Yep " , he says before getting up and stretched " It was a good sleep " he smiles.

-------------------------------------------

Soooo.... How was this chapter .
I hope it was good enough, please let me know in the comments.

I will try to update soon

Until then Sayonara ~

-------------------------------------------