New Girl

*Ringgggg..... *
A beautiful blonde woke up at the sound of her alarm..... she sat in her bed then started to get ready for a new day and a new school year in Magnolia High .

She took a shower , brushed her teeth , wore her uniform and at last she ate her breakfast and went towards her new school....

And now the blonde beauty was none other than Lucy Heartfilia . She lives alone in an apartment in strawberry street.  She lost her parents when she was young in an car accident and she was in the care of her grandmother who died about two years ago and since then she lives by herself.
Now back to the story.

.........Lucy stands in front of the huge building and takes a deep breath .

"Lucy don't be nervous , you can do it, you can do it, yes" , she said to herself as she entered the gates while walking she bumped into a petite girl with blue hair and she was wearing glasses.

They both fell on the floor,  Lucy stood up first and then held her hand for the other girl who gladly excepted it

"Hi I m Lucy Heartfilia sorry for bumping into you" , Lucy started first then the girl smiled and replied, "No it's ok and I guess you are new here am I right"

"Ah yes then can you show me where the principals office is? ",Lucy asked politely , the girl nodded and started leading Lucy to the principal's office and Lucy broke the silence by saying, "Uh I didn't get your name would you mind telling it "

" Oh how rude of me I absolutely forgot about that by the way I m Levy Mcgarden " , Levy replied blushing.... And they both started talking random stuffs and laughed and they finally reached the principals office

" Sorry Lu-chan but I need to go you go inside" , Levy said Lucy smiled and said " No it's ok you go we can have lunch together " Levy nodded and waved at her before walking away.

*After Lucy got her schedule *

"Hmm my... I need to find my class now -ah got it " She slowly entered the classroom and the teacher said her to introduce herself as she did it the boys couldn't stop staring at her and the girls were like ' oh she is cute ' 'I m jealous ' 'Awe I would make her my friend ' ' she is so cute ' the teacher made her sit by the window but she didn't notice a certain someone staring at her.
-------------------
Sorry if it was not good enough but I hope you cooperate with me
Sorry if it was short I would try to make the next chapter longer
I would update as soon as possible
Until then Sayonara~~
-------------------