A Confound Medico

Still Hazel’s POV

I honestly didn’t know what to do- well, sort of. I knew I had to die, I’m causing too many problems and I’m better off not existing. I wandered the streets of the city, head filled with bad thoughts as I curse myself for living, for being so stupid, for hurting those that mean so much to me. I’m such a dumbass...

I walked into a big alleyway behind a building, knowing that there are some large shards of glass that may be used to take my life. Passing drugies and dumb acholic people, I find an old glass bottle that looks pretty breakable. I slammed the glass bottle on the ground resulting in me cutting myself in my leg and my hand from the small pieces that flew from the ground, but I didn’t care, I wouldn’t matter in a bit anyway.

Holding the biggest piece of glass in my hand, I began to ponder and get lost in my thoughts. Was this my fault- or someone else’s? Why did this happen to me? Stop. This is my fault. All of it. I held the piece of glass to my neck preparing to kill myself, tears welled up in my eyes as I said my last words:

“Goodbye everyone- I guess-”

Injured.”

What? Nevermind, probably some high weirdo. I tried again: I put the glass piece on my neck and quickly tried to stab myself, but the weapon was stopped by something. It looked like a hand but it was completely black and it seemed sharp.

I was enraged.  Whoever the hell this is, is getting on my nerves. “LOOK BUDDY, I-” What? What is that?

(HHHHHHHH I was running out of time and I needed to quickly get this done)

I was stopped by a fucking furry.

Injured. Help, injured.” It sounded like two people were talking at once and it’s voice- sounded so deep, what the fuck is it? “I’m- I’m fine. Please leave me alone.” It just stared at me, why am I so nervous? I’ve seen many weird things like it so why do I feel so scared?

Come, help injured. Come so help injured.” It began to approach me, activating my flight or fight response and causing me to run. It chased me as I dove between alleyways and trash bins trying to escape whatever it was. Eventually, I ran out of an alleyway and into a store gaining the attention of the workers closing the store.

“Ma’am I’m sorry but we’re-”

“John, what the hell?! Can’t you see she’s bleeding?” One of the workers with blond hair and blue highlights came up to me and kneeled down to my level, looking worried. “Are you okay, sweetheart? Do you need me to call the police?” Although she seemed nice, I needed to get out of here before I cause any more trouble. “No, I’m fine. I just- I just  got chased by this weirdo why I was heading home. I fell on some glass on the way here, but I’m fine now, my hands and legs just hurt.”