Chapter 2: It Can't Be..

Present Day

Toshinori wasn't the same after that day however he didn't give up hope. He refused to believe that Aizawa, the man who he thought he was getting somewhat close to, died that day. All Might had also taken in Shota's child as he had nowhere else to go and Yagi didn't want him to go into the system. It was hard to explain to Shinso what happened to his father. Especially when he himself didn't believe it.

Yagi suddenly awoke, hearing his annoyingly loud alarm, groaning as he rubbed his temple. The No.1 hero sluggish gets out of bed, yawning. He gathers his things and quickly gets ready for the day. It was going to be another long day of teaching. Present Mic had taken over all the duties Aizawa once had, adding even more work to his load.

"Shinso? Hey, buddy, it's time to get up. School starts soon." Toshinori muttered, lightly shaking his shoulders to wake the young boy up.

The purple haired boy jolted awake, his eyes wide and full of fear. He clung to Yagi and tried to calm himself down."F-Father..." Shinso whispered with tears in his eyes. The blonde man looked down at the boy with sorrowful eyes as he gently hugs him. The student returning the action. "I..I miss him Yagi.." he almost sobbed. Seeing Aizawa's son cry broke his heart. All Might wanted the younger teacher back too, more then anything. However, he had to put on a strong face for Shinso.

"I know you do my boy. I do too. But Aizawa is still with you Shinso. He got you into the hero cause and taught you everything you know." All Might say softly as he gently rubs the purple haired boy's back to comfort him. "Are those his goggles?" The No.1 hero asks while looking down at Shinso. The boy looks down at the goggles around his neck then wiped his eyes, nodding yes. Toshi smiled and chuckled softly. "That's okay. I-It can be like a family heirloom. Right, time for school." The blonde stated while standing. He walked to the door to Shinso's room then looked back at him. "Go make your father proud, kid."

———

The day was mostly quiet apart from having the loud voice hero Present Mic around. He was always so energetic and lively.

Shinso looked up from his desk as Present Mic walked into the room. "Helloooo class 1-A! We have a special class planned for you youngsters!" The voice hero boomed. "You'll be taking part in rescue experiences! All Might, 13 and myself will be scoring how well you do rescuing people from natural disasters! So do your best, ya dig?!" Present Mic added, giving everyone finger guns. "We will be taking a bus there so go on! Get yourself all dressed up and meet us outside!"

All Might's iconic laugh could be heard as Class 1-A lined up by their bus to the USJ. The large hero landed beside Present Mic with a wide smile across his face. "Always know how to make an entrance huh All Mighty?" Mic laughed looking up at the larger man. They both laughed together as everyone got on the bus. The No.1 hero looked over at Shinso, who hadn't gotten on yet and seemed to be in his own world. He slowly walks over to the purple haired boy and gently put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Are you alright there young Shinso?" The blonde haired man asked with a bright smile on his face. Although he already knew the answer to the question he gave to the student. Shinso looks up at All Might and simply nods, giving him a faint smile before getting onto the bus.

———

They all soon arrived at the USJ, meeting 13. "Welcome Class 1-A!" She greeted happily. As she started to give the students a better explanation as to what their lesson had entailed, All Might looked around the building and noticed the lights were flickering. The No.1 hero turned and scanned the area. Something wasn't right. Suddenly a dark purple warp gate open, swarms of small time villains rushing out from the gate. A group of three soon followed after them, one looking up at All Might. One of the three was dressed in black with what seemed like hands littered over his body. Another, was a young looking school girl with the most horrific smirk mattered across her face. Finally, the last guy. Most of him couldn't be seen as it was covered in a large black hooded cloak.