Chapter 22: The Engagment Party.

(A/N: Apologies for this being a little later than normal. Hope you enjoy!
Word Count includes a/n.)
Word Count: 2766.

The underground hero was rudely awaken from his sound slumber to his phone ringing none stop. He grumbled, rolling over, to see Toshi still asleep next to him. The raven smiled softly and planted a gentle kiss on the older's forehead before getting out of bed as quietly as he could. He threw on a pair of black boxers then picked up his phone and walked out the bedroom. The erasure hero plopped himself down on the couch before answering the phone, holding his phone away from his ear to prepare himself to the other man's yelling.

"WHAT THE CRAP SHO?! YOU'RE ENGAGED?!" Hizashi bellowed, accidentally activating his quirk.

"It's too early in the morning for you to be yelled Zashi. But the fuck are you talking about? How do you?" He asked.

"What? You don't know? I think you should look on Instagram ma brother." The voice hero stated and waited for an answer. Aizawa put Hizashi on speaker before going onto his Instagram. The first thing to come up was the picture Toshinori had took of them both and read the caption. It made him smile as he stared at the photo.

"Yeah, I'm engaged." The raven said happily as he saved the picture onto his phone.

"Wow! I'm so happy for you Sho!" Present Mic beamed with his normal toothy smile, although Shota couldn't see him. He gasped before speaking again. "We should throw a party at UA!"

"U-Uh no Zashi-!" He started but was cut off by the loud mouth.

"It'll be perfect! The party won't be open to the public of course."

"Zashi."

"Just the teachers and the students, ya dig?! Just leave it to Nem and me okay buddy?! This is gonna be perfect!"

"Zashi-!" Before he had a chance to talk Hizashi had hung up. The raven rolled his eyes and chuckled lightly before looking down at the lock screen he had on his phone. Smiling to himself when he saw the first family photo he had taken with Shinso and Toshi. The raven then turned his attention to the engagement around his finger. 'I can't believe I'm really engaged.' He thought to himself with a soft smile. The underground hero took up from the couch and made his way back to his and Yagi's shared room. He quietly opened the door to make sure not to wake up his sleeping fiancé but looked up to he said man was sitting up in their bed, looking out of the window. Aizawa leaned against the doorframe and crossed his arms as he admired the blonde in front of him.

Toshi gently rubbed his tired eyes as he yawned, making Shota's heart melt at the sight. "Morning, Sunflower." The raven said with a smile. Toshinori jumped a little and turned to face Aizawa.

"Don't scare me like that. You're gonna give this old man a heart attack."

"Oh shut it, you aren't old babe." The erasure hero scoffed and closed the door behind him before sitting in the blonde's lap. He gently nuzzled his face into the crook of Yagi's neck, resting his hands on his chest. Chuckling, All Might gently wrapped his large arms around his lover and held him close.

"I am but you definitely don't make me feel old. Especially last night." The blonde said with a small smirk as he gently traced his fingers down Aizawa's spine, making him shiver. The raven smiled against All Might's neck and hummed softly. "You are everything to me Aizawa. You make me feel young again, special, loved and you give me confidence to be myself when I'm not All Might." The now retired hero started but was cut off when Aizawa pressed their lips together.