21

Aso was upset.

Osano was upset.

Two jealous teenagers bumped into each other while stalking M/N.

Hanako was alert.

Taro was confused.

The Yamada siblings tailed after the two. Hanako had to protect his senpai.

Somewhere along the way, Aso and Osano got into a really heated argument that the student council had to step in but by then, M/N was long gone.

" Ugh! This is all your fault, dummy! "
.

.

.

M/N had skipped his usual cheerleading routine once again. This time it was to follow after Sumiko in the hopes of preventing her from enacting her plan. The very illegal looking plan that he happened to catch a glimpse of when she was plotting not so secretly during class.

He thought about telling Hitoshi about it but decided against it when he saw that he was busy discussing an issue with the student council. From what he overheard, two students were arguing and then it escalated into a huge group fight.

Since he didn't want to handle this by himself, he called the first person who came to mind.

" ...is there something illegal you want to do, M/N? How bad~! ", Akihiko teased from the other side of the phone. Even though he said this in a joking tone, he was fully prepared to help M/N in whatever way he can. He didn't want cutie M/n to get arrested now.

He wasn't wrong in thinking this because the moment he picked up the call, the first thing M/N asked was about what were his legal options for someone around his age.

" No, I...it's for a friend...and it involves someone they like. " On Akihiko's laptop, it showed a very embarrassed M/N whispering into his phone.

" A friend...right. So what is your friend planning exactly? "

" Fake a doctor's prescription. " Akihiko raised an eyebrow at that. M/N didn't need to do such things to get closer to him unless...

That's when Akihiko remembered that one of M/N's friends was interested in the nurse who'sstationed in Akademi's infirmary. Faking a doctor's prescription to get closer to someone in the medical field made more sense than using it to woo a high school student. He sighed in disappointment.

Shame.

It would've been better if it was about himself.

While listening to M/N's worries, he started investigating the Sumiko girl that M/N was so worried about only see her literally trying to drug the nurse with some of the pills she stole from the medicine cabinet.

" ... "

He can somewhat understand where M/N's worries are coming from.

.

.

.

Luckily, Mujo didn't die from an overdose but he has to stay in the hospital for a bit. The school, thinking it was another murder attempt, was thrown into disarray. The school's atmosphere became dark and gloomy as the students now cautiously eyed the people around them.

Megamo, confused why would Aishi feel the need to poison the school nurse : "???"

However, he saw confusion swirling in her normally emotionless eyes as she watched the Mujo's body get carried out.

Was she...not behind this..? Was there another murderer in school???

Meanwhile, Ayano Aishi became understandably upset.

She doubts if she wrote Senpai a letter, asking him to meet her at the cherry blossom tree behind the school, he won't go out of fear.

She finally built up the courage to confess, only for THIS to happen.

" I'm going to kill whoever did this. "

The said culprit got away scot-free because Info-kun and Info-chan managed to pull a few strings. In truth, Sumiko didn't realise how drinking a bunch of random tablets could be bad so she'll probably remain blissfully ignorant that she almost accidentally murdered someone. How did Akihiko convince Info-chan? No one will probably ever know but man, does Info-chan find the entire situation funny.

She literally choked on her drink and almost lost it when a certain client messaged her about this incident. Obviously, there was no way she'll sell out the idiot so soon. Who knows what she might do in the future? She had high expectations for Sumiko.

So she said it was Mujo stalker ex-boyfriend, who had snuck into the school premises that day to watch Mujo. Although he was there on the day of the incident, he didn't arrive until after Sumiko poisoned Mujo. In fact, he was the one who called the ambulance that day and secretly watched from a corner as the pink-haired nurse was carried onto a stretcher.

He saved Mujo's life that day but does this mean anything to Info-chan?

He was there and she needed a scapegoat to protect Sumiko from a yandere's wrath. That's all there is to it.

.

.

.
" ...despite your drink tasting weird, you continued drinking? " Mujo explained that his sister wanted him to try a new smoothie she made so he wasn't too surprised with the taste. Most of her brand new concoctions taste similar anyways.

M/N and Sumiko begged Mido to take them to see Mujo. Honestly, it was mostly Sumiko doing the begging, M/N was just the mediator. Mido originally planned on visiting Mujo after work so he agreed.

" How terrible! Who could've done such a thing to our sweet and incredibly handsome Mujo?! " The culprit cried out in tears. Info-chan snickering from inside her club room as she listened in.

M/N, who already guessed what happened : " ... "

Mido, who noticed the conflicted look that M/N gave Sumiko when she practically screamed that, " ..? "

" ...thank you, Taguchi-san. "

Mujo still appreciated everyone's comfort and worries...even though he felt a bit uncomfortable with how Sumiko used his first name.

The room entered a uncomfortable silence. No one knew what to say.

Mido and M/N found an excuse, leaving Mujo alone with Sumiko.

" ... "

.

.

.

" Hey, dumbass! Who were you calling so secretly?? "

" ...I'm sorry but when was that? "

" Two weeks ago! "

" Two weeks...ah! "

Osano was bubbling in jealousy. He watched from afar how M/N was huddled in a corner to call someone with a shy expression on his face. He didn't hear what he was saying but thinking how M/N's eyes flushed with bashfulness gave him unease.

" Oh, that?? I was asking for some advice for...something. "

" And what's that something...huh? " He was furiously shaking M/N back and forth before noticing the same shy expression M/N had on that very same day. Unknowingly, Osano's voice became gentler.

" Was...it something embarrassing? " He received a soft nod in return. The sight of an embarrassed M/N was...

It made him audibly swallow.

" ...d-dummy! If you're struggling something, you could've come for me for help! "

" ...thank you, Osano. "

" ....stupid. "