[7]

FLASHBACK: 5 YEARS AGO.

kiara's pov:
"-and i love you.. you know that. i always have. so will you, kiara, be my girlfriend?" my sweet billie asked with a smile on her face.

i instantly got flashbacks to billie punching some guy in the face, memories of her snorting coke in a public restroom, memories of her stealing shit.

to a normal person, those would be huge red flags. however, i love billie. we're not even in a relationship, but i love her. however, that was about to change.

billie furrowed her eyebrows at my hesitation. "yes." i whispered, smiling widely. billie also smiled, pulling me in for a kiss. we kissed passionately for a couple of seconds before pulling away.

"finally, dude! jesus. longest talking stage of my life." billie chuckled.

it was true. we had been in the talking stage for like.. two years. we literally said our "i love you's" before even getting together.

"i know.. you were too pussy to ask me earlier." i shrugged and i watched billie's eyes darken. i love getting her mad.

"who's a pussy?" she asked, grabbing me by my throat. so romantic. she squeezed my throat as she waited for an answer and i began to find it a struggle to breathe.

i still managed to choke out a "you" and she furrowed her eyebrows as she squeezed my neck harder. i couldn't breathe. i smiled, letting her know that i wasn't afraid and something flickered in her eyes and she let go of my neck.

we stood in silence for a couple of seconds and billie lightly brushed her fingers over my neck, and the marks she left. "sorry." she whispered.

"you are a crazy bitch" i laughed hoarsely, my voice being messed up due to billie's actions.

me and billie really are the perfect match because.. well, she's a psycho and i'm the only one who's not afraid of her- and she knows it.

"you know i love you, right?" she whispered, pulling me into her.

i sighed, nodding as i wrapped my arms around her. "i love you too."

PRESENT TIME

billie's pov:
i've never cared for someone the way i care for her. hell, i've never cared for someone at all. i don't know why, she's just got this death grip on me.

her face, her body, her attitude, her laugh, everything. i'm in love with everything. i love how she challenges me, how she's not scared of me.

don't get me wrong, i love when people are scared of me too, it's just her. she's got me in a chokehold. usually if someone isn't scared of me, i get frustrated, i want to hurt them. when i get mad and she's not scared, i want her. nothing more, nothing less.

she was now sitting on the couch across from me on her phone while she wore a tank top, sweatpants, no makeup, and a bonnet but to me she looked like the only girl in the world. fine ass.

i sound soft, i'm not soft... i'm NOT soft. i'm no little bitch. call me soft and we'll see what happens, yeah?

"fuck's you looking at?" kiara asked and i furrowed my eyebrows.