TWO GLOWING HEARTS

"I can't believe you did all this for me." She gestured at the room, beautifully decorated, it was something she had never even dreamed of.

"Only for you Angel..." His lips moved over her brow, her cheeks, her temple, felt the heat of his tongue, trailing fire, as it slid down her neck.

A new kink of attraction began to rise slowly...the air in the atmosphere was changing.

Slowly, Alexander looked at her as he felt her vibes. It was getting harder and harder to restrain himself, to keep his desire under control.

"The night is so beautiful," she said. It was, it felt different from any other time she'd been alone with him.

"It's intoxicating." His fierce eyes gazed with such intensity, a delightful sensation ran through her body.

"Are you doing this? compelling me with your voodoo magic." she scowled breathlessly.

"Am I?" he smirked and brushed one of her breasts and pinched her nipple lightly. "How does it feel?"

'Amazing!' She whimpered but didn't say it out loud. The surge of arousal she felt, her breathing ragged. At least now, she apprehended he was teasing her and provoking her.

"I haven't even started yet and you're already becoming restless. Tell me where else you want me to touch you, Paris?"

"You're such a perv, get off me." She said and tried to shove him off, but he caught her hands. His dark gaze on her pursued him with hot male interest. Sex radiates through and through.

They were on the floor. Rising, he picked her up and took her to the bed.

'Two hearts were beating. Two bodies were heating. There was a fire on both sides.'

She ran her fingers on his face, then she brushed them over his lips. He caught her fingertips in between his teeth and swiped his tongue on them.

The way she moaned; the way she was unwinding in lust, had aroused his hunger.

Alexander put her onto the bed and half laid upon her. He pressed his hardened shaft on her belly. Paris gasped. A primal spark kindled making her own heat go tenfold. The feeling of him brushing his desire on her was not helping the situation.

"You smelled good, Paris. And your arousal... So hot, so sweet, so damn good." He licked across her skin again.

His lips covered hers. His tongue swept into her mouth and the taste of him was intoxicating. Her tongue met his, drawing him deeper, caressing over him. His mouth moved from her neck, along her collarbone.

"Angel..." He began to grind on her, demanding attention. The contact between them spiked in intensity.

"Yes..." Her breath got heavy now. The effect was too powerful for her. She felt helpless. The deranged heat grew uncontrollably.

"I'm burning..." She pressed herself against him. Even the cold body of the Vampire couldn't calm her down.

"Do something Alex... please.." She whispered; her breath was now in his ear.

He ripped her blouse and covered her breast with his mouth. She shudders at the contact.

Alexander couldn't control it any longer; ever since he'd laid eyes on this Angel, he has been in torture hell, retaining all his erotic feelings. But before he could put his hands on her, he needed to warn her. He needs to release his raw sexual emotions first.

Hard as the decision was to extinguish the fire that was lit he had to.

"Paris, I-I can't do this to you." He said to her and leaned back.