LDR

Gender bender: Kim Jisoo

No Ones POV

Jisoo and Rosè started dating for 2 years now and the two haven't seen each other ever since then but, despite of not having the chance to see each other their love for each other is stronger than a rock. The two always keep in touch by texting and calling each other, they always do FaceTime if the have the chance, the two met online because of their friends and that's where all it started.

Love💕

Jichu🐢🐰❤️: Love?

Love💕: Yes love?

Jichu🐢🐰❤️: Can you give me your father's number?

Love💕: Yahh!

Love💕: Why do you need my father's number?

Jichu🐢🐰❤️: Nothing love, I just need it for something😅

Love💕: Fine!

Love💕: Here xxxxxxxxxx

Jichu🐢🐰❤️: Thank you love😘

Jichu🐢🐰❤️: Love youu😍

Love💕: Love you too😘

Love💕: I really want to see you love😔

Jichu🐢🐰❤️: But your in Australia😕

Love💕: Ahh!

Love💕: Why do we have to be LDR?!

Jichu🐢🐰❤️: I can imagine how cute you're whining rn🤗

Love💕: Let's FaceTime, I really miss you love😖

Jichu🐢🐰❤️: Alright!

"Hi love!" Rosè waves at Her screen after seeing Her beloved Boyfriend

"Hi love!" Rosè waves at Her screen after seeing Her beloved Boyfriend. "Hi, did you miss me?" Jisoo asked making Rosè nod with a pout. "I miss you too, why are you in the car?" Jisoo asked. "I went out for shopping, I also brought us couple shirts and other couple stuffs." Rosè said with a bright smile. "Love, how many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to buy stuff for me." Jisoo said worried about Her girlfriend spending money for Him.

"But, I think we'll look cute in those onesies I bought." Rosè pouts. "Also, those couple tee!" Rosè whines. "Love, we'll buy them together someday." Jisoo said. "My whines didn't work?" Rosè said making Jisoo chuckle at Her disappointed satate. "You look so cute but, let me buy stuffs for us ok?" Jisoo asked. "I'm the guy so I should buy you the things you want, not the other way around." Jisoo said making Rosè cover Her mouth in awe.