Can't I be the one?

Jisoo's POV

Hi I'm Jisoo, I'm a fourth year college student and I have a big crush on Rosè but, no one knows even Her but my other bestfriend. We're very close but I don't always get the chance to confess my feelings to Her, She likes Lisa my other bestfriend, Lisa knows everything about me and my feelings for Rosè.

She always pursue me to confess to Her but, I told Her that She likes Her. Lisa is secretly dating Jennie, no one knows except for me. "Unnie! Still thinking of Her?" Lisa asked, we're now here at the garden. "Shut up Lisa." I said. "I think you should really confess unnie." Lisa said.

"When?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe tonight?" Asked Lisa. "I'll try, but if I fail bury me alive." I joked. "Don't joke like that unnie, I'm sure deep down Rosè likes you." Lisa gave me a an assuring smile.

(Later that night)

"Why did you invite me to your house Unnie?" Rosè asked, She's now seating at the couch of my house. "I have something to tell you Rosè." I said before seating next to Her. "Wait! Before you say that, I have a favor." She said before looking back to me. "What is it?" I asked. "Can you help me confess to Lisa?" She asked with a hopeful eyes.

I cannot resist those eyes. "Sure." I flatly said. "So what is it that you will tell me?" She asked. "I forgot about it." I shrugged but deep inside my heart broke into pieces. "Alright, thank you for agreeing unnie!" She Squealed side hugging me, I just gave Her a smile. "So let's plan?" She asked before seating back. That night, the two of us plan on how She will confess to Lisa.

(One week later)

"I don't think it's a good idea anymore Chaeyoung." I said, I told Her to stop Her plan on confessing to Lisa which made Her furious, we're now here at my house. "What do you mean? We've been preparing for a week Jisoo and now you stopping me?" She asked, I just look down. "It'll just hurt you Chaeyoung." I said before looking up to Her.

"Hurt me? I will hurt my pride if I didn't let this feelings out JIsoo!" She said. "I don't want you to get hurt." I said. "Get hurt? You doing this is hurting me now Jisoo!" She said. "I don't want to see you cry." I said. "How is that connected to me confessing to Lisa?" She furiously asked. " I can't tell you." I looked down once again.

"You're unbelievable!" She turned Her back to me. "Fine! If you want to confess to Her, Go!" I said while crying. "Don't blame me." I said before walking up t my room. "Jisoo!" She called but I'm already in my room, hugging my knees, I cried.

Rose's POV

I'm now here at the park, I told Lisa to go here. I'm going to confess to Her today, I waited and waited until She came. "I'm sorry if I'm late." She said before seating on the bench next to me. "No, it's fine." I said with a light smile. "So what are you going to tell me?" She asked. "I lik-" I got cut off when She suddenly said.

"She loves you Rosie, She loves you to the point that She can die for you." She said which made me look at Her with a confused face. "What do you mean?" I asked. "She's always by your side and yet you didn't notice Her." Lisa said. "I can't understand, what are you saying?" I asked.

"Look back and you will always see Her waiting, She's always been patient but you seem to not notice it." She said. "I know you like me Rosie but, Jennie and I are together." She said, which made my heart broke. "But look to the brighter side Ro, just try looking in Her eyes." She pauses. "I bet all you will see is, pure love." She ended.

I looked back and saw Jisoo seating there, alone. I again look at Lisa with a glimmering eyes. "She's always like that, She's always at your back." She said, I just stared at Jisoo, She was admiring the sky with a sad expression. "She's worth it Rosie, I san see that with the way She look at you." She said, I just continue on staring at Her sad figure.

She knew that I would cry that's why She's there even though She's against this confession. "Try loving Her too." Lisa patted my shoulder before leaving, I cried with my head hanging low. I look at the bench in where Jisoo was seating just to see She's not there, I scanned the park and when I look at my back I saw Her, standing there with a comforting smile.

"Can't I be the one?" She asked.

The End