Chapter 6 - The Party III

The Party
(last part)

Liams POV

Isang napakalakas na pagsabog ang bumungad sa lahat na sinundan ng musika, senyales na magsisimula na ang selebrasyon.

Nang umilaw na ay may isang babae na nakahawak ng mikropono sa may stage, maganda ito, makinis at bagay na bagay sa kanya ang mala-rosang suot nya.

"May I have the attention of everyone?" sabi ng babae. At lahat ng mga bisita sa party, pati kami, ay nakatutok na sa kanya. "A pleasant evening to each and everyone. We gathered here to celebrate the special event of our beloved chairman of Sanchez Company. By the way, I am Jennie, your host for tonight." At sinabayan ito ng mga hiyawan at palakpakan. Mukhang kilala ata nila ang host na si Jennie.

"To start, may I call the present of our chairman to come here on the stage and also may I request everyone to sing the birthday song in 3... 2... 1... Happy Birthday To You." Habang naglalakad si Gramps papuntang stage, kumanta lahat ng mga bisita ng Happy Birthday at nakikanta na rin ako, sabay claps sa kamay.

At nang makarating na si Gramps sa stage, natapos din kaming kumanta. Binigay ng host ang mikropono kay Gramps.

"Unang una sa lahat, nagpapasalamat ako sa lahat ng narito na dumalo sa kaarawan ko, to my business partner, friends, and to my precious family. Thank You!" Ani ni grandpa. "And also tonight I am going to tell you that I will retire in my position as a chairman. As you can see I'm very old na to handle the business." Grandpa added which remain shocked to everyone in the party.

"Then If you're ready to retire Mr. Fred that means you already had someone to sit on your position?" sabi ng isang matandang lalaki. Isa ata sa business partner ni Lolo.

Agad pumunta si Tita Olivia sa kinaroroonan ni Grandpa na sinundan ni Dad at Tito Oliver.

"Pa, what happened? Are you sick? Why is it such a sudden decision?" Ani ni Tita Olivia kay Grandpa.

"I am both honored and thankful for all of you, but as you can see I am old enough to run the business and I just want to live now as a normal life," Grandpa replied.

"May I know who is the lucky person who will replace my father's position?" Tito Oliver ask.

"Ok, I just want you to know that my son will replace me as chairman and I know that he is the right person to replace me. Oliver you--". Hindi na natapos ni Grandpa ang kanyang sasabihin dahil pinutol na ito ni Tito Oliver.

"Yes, pa I would love and be thankful to replace you and I know I am deserving to be the next chairman." Confident na pag interrupt ni Tito kay Grandpa.

"No! I mean Oliver my son I know that you did well and you did not let me down when it comes to work but I have decided that your brother Lemuel will replace me and as for you, Oliver, you will remain as the CEO and I hope both of you will work together," Grandpa said na ikinainis ni Tito Oliver. I mean everyone knows that Tito Oliver is good for the position and also he is the oldest son of my grandpa but of course, my dad is hardworking than Tito Oliver so Grandpa didn't make a wrong decision.

"Seriously pa, him? Ako yung nauna sa kanya, ako ang nakatatandang anak mo, bakit si Lemuel pa! Tssk!" Galit na pagkasabi ni Tito Oliver at lumakad ito palabas ng Venue.

"Ok! Wow what a sudden announcement chairman. So before we continue the party may we call the son or the present of our new chairman Mr. Lemuel here on stage." Sabi ng host. Napaka-professional nya talaga, di nya hinayaang magkagulo ang mga tao sa party. At namataan ko si Dad papunta na sa may stage. Binigyan niya si Gramps ng yakap at binigay ng host ang mikropono kay Dad.

"Good Evening everyone and to my father, Happy Birthday. I never expected any of this to happen, but since you already decided to choose me who will replace you as chairman, I will be honored to accept and I won't let you all down. Thank you!" Sabi ni Dad at binigyan ito ng malakas na palakpakan ng lahat.

"As I gave you my position Lemuel anak your current position as a President will be given to your daughter and I want you to handle the  collaboration between the Sanchez and Rodriquez families as fast as you can and for it to happen they want an arranged marriage between your daughter to their son." Sabi ni gramps. So ka ate na papunta ang dating posisyon ni dad sa kompanya and who the f*ck is this Rodriguez bat kailangan pa ng arrange marriage para sa collaboration at pano na ang boyfriend ng ate ko? I feel sorry for them huhu+_+

--END OF CHAPTER SIX--

+ + +

Votes and comments are highly appreciated! ↖(^ω^)↗

~naelee223~