𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦? 🎀~

𝘼/𝙉

𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨... 𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤 😀

Yeji was in her dorm watching a few kdramas until she heard a faint knock on her door, it was 4am so she thought it was best is she didn't open the door "YEJI LET ME IN!" said the familiar voice from outside the door. Yeji was quick to open the door "Ryu? what the fuck its 4am" Ryujin just ignored yejis question and walked inside. "is it fine if I sleep over here for today?" Yeji nodded her head to Ryujin and turned the lights off, "night Ryu". 

~𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱~

It was 6am and Yeji usually would wake up to make a cup of tea or make breakfast but she couldn't move at all since both of ryujin's arms were wrapped around her waist. Ryujin eventually woke up "morning Yeji" she realized that her arms were wrapped around Yeji and slowly let go of her "morning Ryu, im gonna go get ready for class and you can get your clothes over here until i come back" 

𝘳𝘺𝘶𝘫𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝~

"morning Ryu, im gonna go get ready for class and you can get your clothes over here until i come back" I got really excited but also confused was Yeji really allowing me to share a dorm?  Anyways i went to my room to get my clothes and surprise surprise it was Hyunjin.  Hwang Hyunjin Yeji's twin brother "Hey Ryu! wait you guys are sharing a dorm?" "uh um yeah! we are" I just wasn't really sure if we were sharing a dorm but he smiled and at me and walked towards Chans dorm. "Im back you can go in now" said Yeji so I took my clothes and went to get ready.

𝘺𝘦𝘫𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝~

I was done getting ready and sat on my bed, turned my phone on to get 20 notifications by Hyunjin.

Yeji: STOP TEXTING ME 

                                                               Hyunjin: JUST CHECK WAT I SENT ISTG

I scrolled up to see all the messages he had sent me and...

                                                                                                                 Hyunjin: DUDE

                                                                         Hyunjin: DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH??

                                                                                                             Hyunjin: ON RYU

                                                                                   Hyunjin: OR DOES SHE LIKE U

                                                                                                    Hyunjin: ANSWER ME

                                                                                Hyunjin: ARE U FUCKING DEAD

                                                                                                                    Hyunjin: UGH

                                                                                                                   Hyunjin: YEJII

                                                                                                    Hyunjin: RYU LIKES U

                                                                           Hyunjin: AND IK U LIKE HER BACK

I was somewhat panicking since me and Ryu have been friends for years and to be honest its not surprising if i had a crush on her which I DO NOT! i think? Its normal for friends to cuddle right? i honestly don't even know anymore...