𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 🎀~

𝘼/𝙉

𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!!

𝙮𝙚𝙟𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙮𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 👏😩

𝘽𝙏𝙒 𝙄 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙀

"Yeji this movie is scary can we change it please?" Yeji giggled and covered Ryujin with her blanket and hugged her tight "is this better?" from under the blanket Ryujin went closer to Yeji and grabbed her waist and tickled her. Yeji turned of the T.V and pecked ryujin's head, Ryujin came outside of the blanket and made eye contact with Yeji "hey so um.. Yeji? i have something to tell you" "go ahead then" Ryujin biting her nails said "so- uh um.. i like you" the girls made eye contact for 20 seconds, whole room went silent, Ryujin bit her lip and pressed her lips again Yeji's.

It was slowly turning into a make out session, Ryujin grabbed Yeji's waist with one her hand and put her palm against the headboard of the bed with the other. Yeji who was pushed onto the headboard pushed ryujin's hair behind her ear and holding her by the back of her neck, Ryu now grabbing Yeji's hip started kissing below her ear and down to her neck leaving light bruises and marks. Ryu slowly started unbuttoning Yeji's shirt and pulled back "Are you ready" she said with a sly smirk on her face, she started kissing Yeji down to her chest leaving more bruises and marks. The room was soon filled with moans.

Hyunjin: UM

Hyunjin: BITCH I CAN HEAR U FROM HERE

Hyunjin: I FUCKING TOLD YOU SIMP

Yeji's phone was on silent mode so the notifications couldn't be heard. Yeji slowly started unbuttoning Ryujin's shirt and wrapping both her arms around her neck. Ryujin was on top of Yeji caressing her from down her hip to her neck, she unzipped Yeji's pants and squeezed her thighs. She started squeezing her thighs harder, Yeji started whimpering and felt weak. "You like that?" Ryu whispered in her ear "Y-yes" said Yeji while slowly inhaling and exhaling.

Soon enough Yeji was left with her sports bra and Ryujin was left with her pants and her sports bra. The tip of Ryu's tongue lightly gliding to Yeji's throat "do you think you can handle me" said Ryujin in a tone filled with hunger, she thrusts her fingers in and out of her "Ryujin Ahh~" she left out a lustful moan. "F-faster" whimpered Yeji "what was that?" teased Ryujin while pushing her fingers in her more "SHIT! im gonna cum" "then do it". The warm white liquid flowing on ryujin's hands while she thrusts her fingers and caresses Yeji's bruises "Ryujin faster please" Yeji squealed "shh you don't want anyone to hear us do you?" she whispered in Yeji's ear making her feel a cold vibration in her spine.

It was getting late and Yeji who was weak wanted to rest, Ryujin laid Yeji on the bed kissing her v line "good night Ryu" said Yeji half awake half asleep "night" she cuddled Yeji with the blanket and pecked her on the forehead "you behaved well tonight~"