Chapter Sixteen

Photo of Lord Masato!! Akane's Father---> 

“Come on Jiraiya-sensei, wake up,” Akane tried to wake up the drunken Sannin. “It’s useless Aka-an, maybe we should try something different,” Naruto boredly stated. Akane huffed and crossed her arms, “Then what?” she asked her blonde friend. Grinning like a wild man Naruto stood up from his spot and calmly walked over towards Jiraiya. “Stand back Aka-chan!” Naruto said. Akane took a step back while Naruto popped a water balloon over Jiraiya’s head. Jiraiya yelped while sitting up startled. Naruto laughed while Akane stifled her laughter into a least noticeable chuckle. Jiraiya glared both of the Gennins and stood up from the ground, “Brats,” he murmured.

Akane chuckled and responded, “I tried waking you up normally like a good girl I am but you didn’t stir.” Jiraiya glared at her while she smirked at him, “And you let Naruto to wake me up?” he asked. Akane shrug her shoulders, “I gave up and bored so why not,” Akane said and walked out of the room. “We are leaving in three minutes so get ready!” she called. Jiraiya grumbly got his things ready while Naruto sat in the corner smiling. “How can you stand her?” Jiraiya asked. Naruto was confused at his question making Jiraiya to shake his head, “Never mind kid,” he said and walked into the adjoining bathroom to get ready.

Akane stood at the gates waiting for Jiraiya and Naruto to show up when a lady showed up running towards her with fear written in her crystal blue eyes. Akane calmly stride over towards her and stopped her in her tracks. “Move you brat!!” she shouted. Akane narrowed her eyes at her and caught her by the throat and held her up in the sky effortlessly. “What was that lady?” Akane asked in a calm voice. The woman gasp in pure shock and fear, “Gomen, I didn’t mean it. I’m being chased down,” she murmured. Akane shakes her head and drops the woman to the floor when three men popped up.

“Akio come back and face your punishment for leaving the village,” the male – tall, toned and muscular body, red eyes, spiky black hair and tanned skin – on the right said. Akane noticed the tall women hiding behind her causing her to sweat drop; “Hey lady, how old are you?” Akane asked. “Akio stop playing games and listen to Kurogane,” the male – slightly spiked brown face-length hair, his mismatched eyes that are red and blue, a bit shorter than the first male, olive skin and a muscular build – on the left said. Akane raised an eyebrow at them, “You never really answered my question lady,” Akane interrupted.

“HEY BRAT, GET AWAY FROM HER!!” Akane’s eye started to twitch but behind her the woman – Akio – was making a hand gesture a them but they ignored her when Akane suddenly appeared in front of the man with red eyes – Kurogane – and hold up from the ground by his throat. “What was that?” she asked with a deadly calm voice. “Aka-chan put the man down. I’m sure he wants to live,” she heard her teammate’s voice. Dropping the man, Akane strode back towards Jiraiya’s and Naruto’s side. “I’m twenty-two,” the woman murmured. “Then act your damn age and stand up against them,” Akane said.

“I wish, they are the guards of the Sato Kingdom ruled by Sato Rain,” Akio murmured. “The Sato Kingdom?” nodding her head only to be scolded by the two men, “DON’T TELL THEM THAT!!” Kurogane shouted. Akane froze when she heard the name; ‘Master, our kingdom,’ Takeshi said. ‘But father gave it to Sato Kin,’ Akane thought. “Gomen,” Akio said. “Don’t apologize to idiots like them,” Akane snapped. ‘How dare she that Kin give it to someone else?!’ Akane raged in her mind. ‘Master, I’m sure she had a reason to give up the Kingdom,’ Yuki said. ‘Hope to Kami she has a good reason,’ Akane grumbled.

“Akane,” snapping her head to the right she spotted Naruto’s concerned blue eyes staring at her. Shaking her head she faced the men, “I have heard that Sato Kin was ruling that kingdom. What happen to her?” Akane asked. Akio, Kurogane and the last male froze in their spot and stared at Akane, “How—,” “Answer me,” Akane growled narrowing her eyes at them. The male with the mismatch eyes stepped up, “Our former leader was murdered by—,” “DON’T FUCKING TELL HER THAT!” Kurogane shouted. Akane snapped, “As Ryuu Akane I command you to tell me what happen to Sato Kin,” Akane growled. Akio gasped in pure and utter shock along with the three men while Naruto looked confused.