Chapter 5

As Time flew, the crowd reduced to few people.
They didn't throw any party or ceremony for this but they just said it to their families and friends and they just came to visit the couple,

Their friends also left and Now only Tae and y/n's parents were there

Y/n:Ok let me cook the dinner--

Mrs.Kim:No need sweetie
Y/n's mom :we will do that ,you go and rest.

She hesitantly sat on the couch
Taehyung was the happiest man alive now,Y/n was also happy but not as much as Tae,
They both were happy because they are going to have a family finally or Its maybe they are going to have a family with.......the one they wanted to.....
Meanwhile Taehyung ,Mr.Kim and Y/n's dad were having some conversations.

Taehyung noticed yn's mood change but he didn't care much,

They were currently having dinner
Y/n wasn't eating and was again in deep thoughts
Taehyung noticed that also but didn't ask about it now because all were there.

After dinner.
Y/n's parents: Take care both of you, Don't overwork and take rest sweetie.Bye....

They waved a bye and left .
Mrs.Kim: Yn sweetheart, just say me if this brat does something to you ok?! Ill see him then,Taehyung don't overwork her and Take care of her, Bye both of you, she kissed their foreheads and left.

After waving bye Taehyung turned and saw there was no one,

"Was she so exhausted ,that she went to bedroom so soon"he thought.

He followed her to bedroom.

Taehyung :Can you say me now what is going on your mind?
Y/n:.....
Tae:Just say what is it! Then only I will know.

Y/n: Taehyung if your acting that your happy with this then stop that stupid act of yours. She said coldly
Tae:Wdym??
Y/n:Are you really happy with this baby? She asked a lil yelling

Tae:"Of course, I'm finally going to have a baby, And Im so happy.Why do I need to act!"
Y/n:"Taehyung! We didn't do it with our senses ,And you're still happy with this?"
Taehyung:"There's nothing wrong here, we are married legally and there's no problem in having a baby."
Y/n:"Taehyung! Its a m-m-mistake.Im not happy with that."
Taehyung was totally taken a back with her addressing their baby 'a mistake'
Taehyung:"What do you mean by A mistake? Y/n ITS OUR BABY NOT A MISTAKE, IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEN LEAVE IT BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FKING RIGHTS IN CALLING MY BABY A MISTAKE!". He yelled.

Y/n:"TAEHYUNG WE DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER AND ARE YOU STILL WILLING TO KEEP THIS BABY??IM GOING TO A-ABORT THIS BABY."--

Taehyung:"Y/N WATCH YOUR WORDS!!!!!,Whole world knows how much we love each other,freaking drop your act.DON'T YOU DARE  ABORT MY blood in you EVEN AFTER THIS IF YOU ABORT OUR BABY!THEN YOU WILL SEE MY OTHER SIDE"....

He warned and left.

After he left,Y/n broke into tears.

Y/n:"Im sorry baby, I never meant to address you as a M-mistake, momma always wanted to have you, Im always ready but not still..I-Im sorry baby. Momma is just scared...Scared of loosing her baby even before it sees its world.Momma is not like what you think baby ,momma is so weak when it comes to you,Im so sorry...Momma doesn't know whether I can protect you from bad people...Im sorry baby."

She said looking at her ungrown babybump. Few tears rolled down her cheeks making her eyes swollen and red.

Taehyung entered the room again.
She quickly wiped her tears but still hid her face with her hair as her face was so puffy revealing that she cried.