The Plane Ride

(This chapter contains some sexual content)

        After long months of packing up the apartment, we finally had all of the boxes ready to be shipped to Texas.We had already sent some of the boxes but most of them are still here.We started packing our clothes and essentals for the plane ride later today.

         Once all of our things are packed my dad came into my room and sat on my bed with me

"Anica, do you have all of your things packed for the plane ride?"

"Yeah,Have you found what elementary school im going to in Texas?"

"well, we are moving to Austin and ive found some good schools there my faveorite i think is in Austin, its called 'Cowan'"

"Dad, when is our plane ride?"

"5:00, why?"

"Because its 4:15"

         Without saying a word my dad grabs my arm and we run out the door to get the the car, he pulls out of his parking space and opens the gate to leave the complex.once we get to the air port its 4;46 and we star t running to the othe side of the build ing because thats where out plane is.we finaaly get to the plane on time with 3 minutes to spare. 

         We find our seats and the plane takes off a few minutes later. Once we are an hour into the flight i had drakn alot of apple and grape juise so i had to pee. i turned to my dad who was falling asleep already and said

'dad,ill be right back i have to go to the restroom" 

"ok, im going to fall asleep"

        I get up and walk to the back of the plane and out of the corner of my eye i see a guy casually following me. I didnt think much of it since there are alot of people on this plane. Once i reache dhte back of the plane i open the door to the restroom and i start to walk in. The man that was following me sliped in and locked the door behing him. 

"what are you doing?"

"shut up and dont make any noise"

         He started to undo his belt and i was standing there not knowing what was going on. he pulled down his pants and boxers.he graber my head and pushed it down so i was on my knees. he grabed his dick and said 

"suck it!"

"i dont know how"

'just put it in your mouth and dont bite it"

        being a little girl not knowing anything i did so, i couldnt fit most of it in my mouth but he grabed my head and started to push it vigorusly onto his dick.After a few minutes of that  he pushed me down and started to take my pants off.

"what are you doing?"

''shut up and dont worry about it!"

        he covered my mouth and jammed his dick in me,dry. It wa s the most painful thing i had felt so i started crying and bleeding. he thrusted so hard and fast and he didnt stop. He was repeating 'fuck' over and over . i started to feel a thick liquid pouring out of me as he slowed down. he pulled out of me and started to cum more on my stomach. i asked 

"what is that?"

"my cum!'

         He started to put his pants on and i started to pull mine up. i imeditly went out the door fast walking to my seat. My dad was asleep and i sat back in my seat and i waited for the plane to arive to Texas trying to fall asleep,i couldnt.