Chapter 3 A SECOND CHANCE!?

(Dabi's POV)

I sat in the integration room. Endeavour stared me down, and I rolled my eyes. Than All Might, the retired hero, spoke. "Hello Dabi, UA has decided that we're doing rehab. So, we want to give you a chance, instead of a villain. You can try to become a hero." I just sat there silent, I looked down, 'I-i can become a hero? After all I have done?! I'm a monster! Why me!?' I just stared at the floor. Than Endeavour spoke, "You could also see your family again, if you have any." That's when I gave Endeavour a death glare. I sighed, and spoke. "What do you want in return, exactly because we both know. There's always a catch. Why should I betray the League to join you guys?! I already killed so many people! Why me?! Why not someone who hasn't done much and can still be redeemed! Because it's too late for me! Way too late!" I shouted at the heroes in anger. Than the principle, Nezu walked in, "It's never too late. Plus, you don't have to betray the League, you can have them come into rehab as well." I stared down at the principle, and was thinking. "If you can prove, heroes aren't fake, than maybe, just maybe. I will go into rehab." I spoke out. Than the broccoli kid spoke. "Why do you think heroes are fake?..." he asked, seeming upset.

(CLIFF HANGER)