Chapter 4 The past..

(Dabi's POV)

I stared at the kid, thinking whether I should tell him. I took a deep sigh. "Keep this to yourselves, otherwise I won't rehab at all." I said sounding, a bit shakey. They all nodded or did a hand gesture, letting me know they wouldn't tell a soul. My breath was shaky. "When I was a kid...my father would always abuse and neglect me. He would always call me worthless and say 'You could never be a hero' 'You're weak' and it was all true. I couldn't control my quirk at all..." I said sadly. "Who is your father, and why would you let him get to you like that?" The broccoli kid asked. I started laughing, "Oh, my father. He was a hero himself. A flaming piece of shit, who didn't give a single fuck about all four of his kids!" I said glaring at Endeavour. Which kind of shocked everyone. "You created me, Endeavour! You didn't give a flying fuck about me! The only reason I'm a Villain today, is because of you!" I was angry at this point, but than I felt someone, hug me. I looked down to see, Shoto...my eyes widened. I immediately hugged him back, not letting go. He didn't let go either. "Touya, I'm so glad you're alive!" He said with a smile and tears in his eyes. I smiled as well. I kept him in the hug, not allowing him to escape. Everyone was shocked, including me and Shoto's father.

(CLIFF HANGER)