FOLLOWING TAKEMICHI

IN THE LAST PART: Toman found out Takemichi knew Shinichiro and grew a bit suspicious. So Mikey decided to follow him.

"How long are we gonna keep doing this shit? We have been going at it for an hour for fuck's sake. When are Chifuyu and Hakkai gonna get here?"

"Calm down Baji, our shift are gonna get over soon, Chifuyu and Hakkai will come as soon as it's over"

"I can't take it anymore. We've been following him since Monday and all he does is go to school, talk with friends, come back home, and sometimes visit Shinichiro. It's like he has a schedule or something."

"Today is Saturday, there's no school. Maybe he will do something else."

"But he's done nothing Kazutora, nothing. He's been home since he went jogging this morning."

Both Kazutora and Baji were arguing about how long it's gonna continue when they saw Chifuyu and Hakkai coming over.

B: Finally, I was wondering whether you had forgotten your shifts or not

C: Sorry Hakkai couldn't decide on a disguise. Wait is that partner?

All of them turned to see Takemichi, his face covered in a hoodie and mask looking around as if trying to spot someone spying on him

"Quick, act normal", Chifuyu whisper-yelled.

They pretended to be ordinary people just talking about stuff while Takemichi now reassured that no one was following him, went back and brought a skateboard and then skated across the street, going somewhere.

"Quick, text in the group for someone who is nearby with a bike while the rest try to follow him"

While Hakkai was texting in the group chat, the others tried to follow him without raising suspicion.

IN THE GROUPCHAT

H: Is anyone around Takemitchi's house with a bike?

M: Did something happen? Is Takemitchy alright?

H: He is alright, but he is currently skating away from on a skateboard and we don't know where he is going. Also, he was covering his face with a hoodie and mask

D: Me and Mikey are around that area, we are both coming

NO ONE'S POV (MEANWHILE WITH THE OTHER)

"First of all, since when could partner skate so fast and secondly why is he acting so shady"

"I don't know"

"Yeah, no shit sherlock! If Baji said that he actually knew something, I would have died of a heart attack. Heck, he can't even spell"

"My spelling does not count."

"Stop fighting oh my god, Hakkai texted me that Mikey and Draken are coming with their bikes, I'm going on Mikey's bike, who else wants to come?"

"I don't think I'm gonna go, I have homework"

"Lame who does homework on Saturdays? Fine I'll go then"

Thus, Baji and Chifuyu kept going after him while Kazutora went to find Mikey and Draken and show them where they were.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI MIKEY AND DRAKEN PULLING TAKEMICHI

Takemichi finally reached the place he wanted to visit, the juvenile centre. Why? That will be explained in the next chapter