Ch1: Ghost Ranger's Origin

Introduction:

Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs. Millions of years later, the Energems were found, and the evil Sledge fought ruthlessly to steal them, until the rangers finally defeated him. But, from the ashes a new threat arose... Only one team of heroes can stop him; Power Rangers Dino Ultra Charge!

..........................................................................................................................................................

                                      <~ Flashback ~>

Time Period: 1900s

Date: June 13, 1960

Location: Crybaby Bridge, Amber Beach

Address: Somewhere on the Amber Bridge Creek Road

Sarah Marilyn Jane was running, carrying a baby in her arms.

Her daughter Anna Moniqua Jane.

As the young and unwed mom was running, her abusive husband Brian Deon Jane was after her.

"Come on, Sarah. You know you should have discussed something like this with me!" Brian said as he was trying to catch up to her.

A few minutes later, Sarah approached a bridge.

It was a very sturdy bridge with wood for tiles and metal for the foundation.

Sarah looked around her.

The scenery looked beautiful, including the trees.

Sarah was in a quiet, forestry area.

There was a picnic table off to the side.

Maybe she could come back one day with just her and Anna.

Just as Sarah was about to go onto the bridge, she could hear ragged and tired breathing, and loud feet.

It was Brian.

"SARAH, GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!! I'VE HAD ABSOLUTELY ENOUGH!!!" He yelled, now arriving at the beginning of the bridge.

Sarah looked from the bridge's edge, to the water and then at her baby.

She had to do something.

Sarah couldn't let him get Anna.

Anna was in Sarah's arms, crying.

Sarah now also had tears in her eyes.

She was going to regret what she had to do next.