Ch2: Paranormal Encounter Pt 1

<~ Present Day ~>

Savannah Navarro-Morgan and her friend Lavender were sitting in the Dino Bite Café, talking.

"Didn't you hear about what happened last night, Savannah?" Lavender asked, getting out her phone.

Savannah began to think.

"The only thing I've heard about on the news last night was about the urban legend..." She said, remembering watching the news segment last night.

Lavender nodded her head yes, in agreement.

"Yes. The Crybaby Bridge urban legend. Do you want to know what happened last night?" She said, pulling up the news segment that her mother did.

Savannah nodded her head yes, wanting to know.

Lavender then pressed play.

"A peaceful night for a couple turns out to be a living nightmare. Good evening. I'm Rosalie Fawkner and I am down here at the crash site at Crybaby Bridge. A couple was driving down the Amber Bridge Creek Road when they saw a man standing in the middle of the road. The couple nearly stopped in time before they hit the man. The car began to act up, causing the brakes to stop working and the car continued driving on its own. Within minutes, the car crashed into one of these pillars right here that's holding up the bridge..." Rosalie said, before Lavender stopped the video.

She looked at Savannah.

"Do you understand what's going on?" Lavender asked as Savannah looked up from the phone screen.

Savannah looked at her.

"You mean... How a perfect night out turns into a nightmare...? Yes!!!" She said, remembering how her and Kendall's date was perfect until Wrench came to destroy it.

Lavender smiled, a little awkwardly.

"Yes... But, that's not all..." She said, now pressing play on the video.

Savannah sat there, eagerly and ready for what Lavender's mom was going to report next.