~Before you read~

Hiya!! Before you read this story, just wanna clear some things out of the way.

1. Yes, this story is heavily inspired by Ouran High School Host Club. If you haven't seen that anime, or read the manga, highly recommend it!! It's a shoujo classic 👌🏻

2. This is a modern AU, where Lumine and most of the other characters are in college/ living the adult life. So yeah, they're going to be 18+.

3. Believe or not, Paimon is also gonna be a student here. Before I get hit in the comments saying "paimon is a literal floating child" I'll say this: Paimon in this story is around the same height as a 4-5th grader here, and she is considered to be older than how she looks. Kinda think of Honey-senpai from Ouran Highschool with the whole height thing. Plus, she does have a role in the story ((Still, I better not see some people simping over Paimon, just because she's older here 👀💀))

4. This story mainly focuses on Lumine and her ever-growing male harem in-game. And there will be times where the reader will be in Lumine's POV.

5. Although the story focuses on Lumine and her interactions with the hosts, you can also imagine yourself being in Lumine's shoes as well!! However, if that makes you uncomfortable, I'll probably make a separate book dedicated to being a Y/N fic in the future (and it might be more nsfw?? 👀) So be on the lookout for that

6. In all honesty, I don't really have an end-game ship between any of the boys and Lumine. That may change as I get closer to the end, but for now, no end-game ship.

Anyways, I think that's all the warnings for now, this will get updated when more chapters are up, so yea !! Hope you enjoy~!!