this is not over

I got home and then i go up to my room and i saw a note. it said.....

oh wow im so glad your still alive see you tonight~

i was so scared but just then the power went out i heard a loud scream from outside. i got a flashlight and ran down stairs to go out side. but just then i saw my boyfriend dead. right out side of my house. i was so mad and sad but i said to myself that i would find out who this killer is. the next day was the first day of school i was really scared because one of the kids there could be the killer. but on the first day i saw will. will came over to me and said that we need to talk and that he might know who this killer is so me and will went back to his house but just then...i heard a knock at the back door. i went to go look at who it was but there was no one..i went to go tell will but he said he might be some dumb kids that are trying to prank us. so i said okay and left the room. but then later that night i saw something there was some creep! looking at me with a mask i went to will and said that there was someone out side with a mask. my will went to go look at who it was and then he saw the masked person looking at him dead in the eyes he yelled and said get back in the house and i did but then i here a gun shot. my will had shot someone! i could not belive it. will then called the cops. then the cops showed up. they looked around the house and the yard but they didn't find really anything. but then i forgot that we had a little shack so i told them about it. so then they went out side and they went to go look at the shack and then they found something...they found out that someone had been living in the shack. so then they found out that his name was jake barman so then we had to do a search for him they found him in they ally way, but then things took a turn he ecaped out of jail and that was really bad, now we have to do another search for him witch i don't really want to but i have to. but tomarrow will i hope gets better.